Playoff tickets, First Leg

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The wife's queued for 3 hours. Bagged the little a ticket in her st seat next to me.

Boom!

Accounts now linked.....ready for Wembley 🤣🤣🤣

Respect to your missus, but why? If you needed to get the little one a ticket next to you, why not just wait until 2pm today to get two tickets, and save your missus the hassle of queueing up?

Respect to your missus, but why? If you needed to get the little one a ticket next to you, why not just wait until 2pm today to get two tickets, and save your missus the hassle of queueing up?
She tried that website kept crashing, phones lines were just engaged.

It's all sorted now anyway. And accounts now linked

To be fair, i think releasing the tickets immediately after the match was unnecessary. Lots of people would have been on the piss, or even just travelling home.

Yep, that's my main complaint.

If the ticket details were already sorted, an announcement could've been made at the match that the ticket sales would commence that afternoon.

It's a bit of a pain that ST seats weren't reserved, but I can understand the reasoning on that with the Westfield being reallocated.

We don't know the ins and outs but we may not have had a choice in order to stage the game. We may have an idea if that is the required allocation if Forest have to give us over 3,000 tickets ( normally a 2,000 from them for league games,isn't it.?)

As for selling 23,000 to home fans, as it is less that the average amount of home fans at games this season, they can be no excuse for selling out can there ?

You're missing the point, in fact your missing several
But why bother, if it doesn't effect you and you have an "I'm alright Jack" attitude, what's the point

You're missing the point, in fact your missing several
But why bother, if it doesn't effect you and you have an "I'm alright Jack" attitude, what's the point
Why am i "i'm alright Jack' . How do you know it doesnt affect me ?

Why am i "i'm alright Jack' . How do you know it doesnt affect me ?

I don't
But you don't seem to be that concerned about 4,000 of our regular every home game fans missing out

That's the reality of what is happening

I don't
But you don't seem to be that concerned about 4,000 of our regular every home game fans missing out

That's the reality of what is happening
And yet we havent sold out yet ?
2,400 empty seats on the top tier leaves about 30,000 capacity. So about 27,000 for home fans. How are 4,000 going to miss out ?

2,400 empty seats on the top tier leaves about 30,000 capacity. So about 27,000 for home fans. How are 4,000 going to miss out ?

The tickets haven't been on sale two days yet.
We have our loyalty points system to work our way through

Not to mention the season ticket holders who have been dumped out of their usual seats

Forest having the top tier will mean 26,000 maximum at the game, because of the 2,750 seats in the lower tier, 1500 of them will be netted off.

The corner will be empty
And the usual pathetic restricted view seats that the club can't even give away will remain empty

Are you really going to argue the toss and support this betrayal of Blades fans? Maybe you're just trolling, sad either way.

No other club in the country would treat their season ticket holders with such disregard,without any explanation and to provide our opponents over 1,000 seats more than we were obliged to do.I really believe,even though it seems incredulous,that the owners are desperate for us to fail in our promotion bid,but why ?

There is a bit of Carrier Bag Firm x SUFC Ticket Office cross pollination. I'm speaking out of turn here. But, it's the sort of operation where decisions are taken quickly, often in a reactive way, just to get through to the morning. I'm guessing that direct blame of the owners, chief exec, etc for a calculated money grabbing decision is wide of the mark. It's more likely eeny meeny miney & mo.

Of course, you can blame the owners, etc for just letting it all drift & not taking care of the shop. But, I think we're more in cock up than conspiracy.

There is a bit of Carrier Bag Firm x SUFC Ticket Office cross pollination. I'm speaking out of turn here. But, it's the sort of operation where decisions are taken quickly, often in a reactive way, just to get through to the morning. I'm guessing that direct blame of the owners, chief exec, etc for a calculated money grabbing decision is wide of the mark. It's more likely eeny meeny miney & mo.

Of course, you can blame the owners, etc for just letting it all drift & not taking care of the shop. But, I think we're more in cock up than conspiracy.
I hope you are wrong,because if your supposition is correct then God help us.I have a different opinion,i lean towards conspiracy,for some reason they desperately want us fail in our promotion bid,they never saw this coming and have done everything they can to scupper the manager and players efforts.

4000 little Sheffielders who are happy supporting Club Retard remember.

He’s loving it, the saddo.

The tickets haven't been on sale two days yet.
We have our loyalty points system to work our way through

Not to mention the season ticket holders who have been dumped out of their usual seats

Forest having the top tier will mean 26,000 maximum at the game, because of the 2,750 seats in the lower tier, 1500 of them will be netted off.

The corner will be empty
And the usual pathetic restricted view seats that the club can't even give away will remain empty

Why do you care? You slag the club regardless.

I’m disgusted with my club, that we’ve taken the unilateral decision to give the away supporters the whole of the BL end. Why have we caused so much disruption amongst our season ticket holder’s without knowing if Forest are going reciprocate (they’re not) with their away allocation.It’s just another case of us shooting ourselves in the foot again. They’ll be backed at BL by approximately 5.5k...We’re only getting 2k for the City Ground. We’ve got similar sized fan bases, similar sized grounds and similar ground lay outs...Why have we been so stupid...Are we simply trying to make a quick buck?...Fucking wank.

I’m disgusted with my club, that we’ve taken the unilateral decision to give the away supporters the whole of the BL end. Why have we caused so much disruption amongst our season ticket holder’s without knowing if Forest are going reciprocate (they’re not) with their away allocation.It’s just another case of us shooting ourselves in the foot again. They’ll be backed at BL by approximately 5.5k...We’re only getting 2k for the City Ground. We’ve got similar sized fan bases, similar sized grounds and similar ground lay outs...Why have we been so stupid...Are we simply trying to make a quick buck?...Fucking wank.
What are you on about ....

Forest have only got just over 3,000 the BLLT is being sold to Blades.

Fwiw I agree with those who think United have misread the rules for playoffs as the higher of 2000 or 10% rather than lower. Whenever SAG have been involved in the past the club have always clearly communicated the decision being out of their hands. Seems inexplicable in an environment such as professional football to make such a mistake but human error happens in all walks of life.

My daughter, who is disabled, can't book wheelchair spaces online, so she spent most of yesterday trying to get through on the phone. I can't understand why the numbered wheelchair bays at the bottom of the family stand can't be available for online booking in the same way as seats are. I can see that the club might want to be sure that the purchaser is in need of a wheelchair seat, but there seems to be no logical reason why disabled fans can't have access to the simpler and quicker online booking system that the club recommends. Has anyone asked and had an answer to this question?

If we are going to bizarrely throw our own fans out of the top tier in favour of forest thereby unnecessarily increasing their allocation, then why on Earth are we not allowing our own supporters in our own ground to fill the bottom tier?
Shit decisions compounded by further shit decisions.

If we are going to bizarrely throw our own fans out of the top tier in favour of forest thereby unnecessarily increasing their allocation, then why on Earth are we not allowing our own supporters in our own ground to fill the bottom tier?
Shit decisions compounded by further shit decisions.

What's the decision on the BL bottom tier?

Two blocks in BLLT are not on sale 3 & 4

I know some don't like the moaning but it's a staggering level of incompetence in misinterpreting the rules by the club.

People trying to justify moving the Westfield Corner season ticket holders are conveniently missing the point. They didn't need to be moved. It's our own mistake.

We're now left with I guess somewhere between 1,500 and 2,000 empty home seats for a huge game when every home fan should be valued.

It also means that some who attended our last home league game will have to miss out due to the club's incompetence. That's before you get to the other inconvenience caused.

After all these years and numerous previous ticket fuck ups, I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm genuinely staggered at this.

Only club to not understand basic requirements and therefore piss off a good few of its own fans and potentially put its own team at a slight disadvantage.

I would hope that they will release them when the first two blocks are sold
Hope so - but why hold them back?

We have displaced our own supporters from the BLUT, which sold out V Fulham would have sold out again. Not all of them would fit in BLLT anyway.

Back
Top Bottom