Tonights game on TV?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

That’s why not.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

That’s why not.
Boooooooooooo

Why the fuck are we playing on Thursday if we’re not on TV 🤷🏻‍♂️
West Brom vs Watford was moved to Monday night for Sky, which in turn has moved our game with Middlesbrough to Sunday, because we've had to have the cup game tonight rather than Tues/Weds.

Pretty ridiculous that sky moving 1 game for TV has actually moved 4 games;
West brom vs Watford (tv)
West brom vs sheff utd
Sheff utd vs boro
Blackburn vs West brom

We all know the streams have dried up, it’s due to the hot weather 😊

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. Except when reach 100 pages and its a Friday in which case photos of tits are fine.
Sorted.

Note: Bush didnt mention Beastialty or Incest!
Not my rules, forum rules. Makes no difference to me, I don’t have to go round cleaning up the forum after people. He asked why not, that was the answer.

West Brom vs Watford was moved to Monday night for Sky, which in turn has moved our game with Middlesbrough to Sunday, because we've had to have the cup game tonight rather than Tues/Weds.

Pretty ridiculous that sky moving 1 game for TV has actually moved 4 games;
West brom vs Watford (tv)
West brom vs sheff utd
Sheff utd vs boro
Blackburn vs West brom
Completely. Post-COVID Sky are so brazenly moving matches around as they see fit. There is supposed to be a 4-week deadline before the match to announce any changes to the kick-off time, but they just disregard it every time.

As you say, completely ridiculous that their decision to move WBA-Watford has completely screwed up four separate fixtures. I think the issue of TV moving fixtures around to suit themselves is worse than it has ever been.

Not my rules, forum rules. Makes no difference to me, I don’t have to go round cleaning up the forum after people. He asked why not, that was the answer.
Dont suppose you know if theres a stream for tonights game?

That’s why not.
Can't see a problem misen. I sucked my mums tits when i was only 28.

Back
Top Bottom