Wilder returns AND Hecky stays.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JT89

Reaction score
Monday morning;

Wilder returns as first team manager.

Hecky begins his new role as director of football overseeing all football operations including First team, U21s & all academy levels.

You heard it here first...

Monday morning;

Hecky begins his new role as director of football overseeing all football operations including First team, U21s & all academy levels.

Hecky would be a fool to take this on. The man literally was directed by Wilder through his whole academy days. Followed by a few good months as manager.

Hecky will ply his trade elsewhere and see if he can be successful on his own merits.

Doesn't matter, still happening. Wilder also been told he can re-sign Ramsdale in January as competition for Wes.
I haven't got a problem with Wes. My problem is all the free or very cheapo , only one or a couple of mill players , to improve us to Prem League standard. Hahaha. The 2 low value replacements for Illy & Sander, even by bottom 6 of Prem standards , are just Champ standard players. Don't blame Hecky he didn't choose them he has had to manage what he's been given. I would be calmer & happier if Hecky was to be DOF & he was personally happy about it. We owe Hecky a lot he saved us from Administion & has had to put up with all the poor players he's been landed with. So I wouldn't mind Chris W coming as First Team Manager in these circumstances. I've been going to the Lane for over 50 years & the Blades are engraved on my soul. No doubt the Sean Pennington poster will be vicious & say I've lost my marbles which is a terrible thing to say when Alzheimer's is a worry for older people.

Monday morning;

God we are really fu%ked.
We would be better off in an embargo for not paying HMRC than having that c%@t Wilder back.

Doesn't matter, still happening. Wilder also been told he can re-sign Ramsdale in January as competition for Wes.
I haven't got a problem with Wes. My problem is all the free or very cheapo , only a couple of mill players , to improve us to Prem League standard. Hahaha. The 2 low value replacements for Illy & Sander, even by bottom 6 of Prem standards , are just Champ standard players. Don't blame Hecky he didn't choose them he has had to manage what he's been given. I would be calmer & happier if Hecky was to be DOF & he was personally happy about it. We owe Hecky a lot he saved us from Administion & has had to put up with all the poor players he's been landed with. So I wouldn't mind Chris W coming as First Team Manager in these circumstances. I've supported the Blades for over 50 years but no doubt the Sean Thornton person wiĺl mock & say I've lost my marbles & have dementia. Its cruel & a form of bullying but I remind myself he's just an ignorant person.

haven't got a problem with Wes. My problem is all the free or very cheapo

I haven't got a problem with Wes. My problem is all the free or very cheapo , only one or a couple of mill players , to improve us to Prem League standard. Hahaha. The 2 low value replacements for Illy & Sander, even by bottom 6 of Prem standards , are just Champ standard players. Don't blame Hecky he didn't choose them he has had to manage what he's been given. I would be calmer & happier if Hecky was to be DOF & he was personally happy about it. We owe Hecky a lot he saved us from Administion & has had to put up with all the poor players he's been landed with. So I wouldn't mind Chris W coming as First Team Manager in these circumstances. I've been going to the Lane for over 50 years & the Blades are engraved on my soul. No doubt the Sean Pennington poster will be vicious & say I've lost my marbles which is a terrible thing to say when Alzheimer's is a worry for older people.
It's Sean Thornton not Pennington. Its difficult to remember all the personas of unimportant irritating people.

Hecky has admitted he loves working with the players on the training pitch. He was quite happy to move from Caretaker Manager back to the Under 21's.

His strength is developing players and making them better.

DOF role is not right for him.

Anyway he needs to stay in the job he's got at present.

God we are really fu%ked.
We would be better off in an embargo for not paying HMRC than having that c%@t Wilder back.
Tell me what makes you think he's the c word?

Those seasons from L1 to first season in Prem were exceptional and we were all united and behind everyone like we hadn't seen before.

The Prince even made him some form of shareholder, which is the reason for the request of payout.

I think we all were disappointed and gutted when he left and the way it happened. It clearly ended up a messy departure.

But take your emotions out of it and look at the bigger picture.

He felt that there was no path forward for him here at the time, he had lost faith in the prince and looked utterly frazzled. He looked like he needed a break for his health
I'm pretty sure he had some big family issues too all whilst in lockdown.

It's all speculation but if he is the manager next week we need to get right behind him, just as we would if it were hecky or if it was someone else.

Hecky has admitted he loves working with the players on the training pitch. He was quite happy to move from Caretaker Manager back to the Under 21's.

His strength is developing players and making them better.

DOF role is not right for him.

Anyway he needs to stay in the job he's got at present.
He will still be involved in coaching players at all age groups, the main focus of his new DOF role is to oversee the development of players from the academy into the first team.

He would oversee/scout any potential new signings, but we're too skint to actually make any so his main focus will be developing youth players to boost the first team.

Those seasons from L1 to first season in Prem were exceptional and we were all united and behind everyone like we hadn't seen before.

The Prince even made him some form of shareholder, which is the reason for the request of payout.

I think we all were disappointed and gutted when he left and the way it happened. It clearly ended up a messy departure.

He felt that there was no path forward for him here at the time, he had lost faith in the prince and looked utterly frazzled. He looked like he needed a break for his health

It's all speculation but if he is the manager next week we need to get right behind him, just as we would if it were hecky or if it was someone else.
Mate, there's people that booed Maguire last week. I only assume for ever leaving us.
There's always going to be these sort of 'fans'.

Monday morning;

Keeping PH in that role would be huge. The club desperately needs competent people in the gap between the first team manager and Betisssssss

Can see CW spunking all our parachute payments in January, bet Jags and Morrison are polishing their boots anticipating a call

So basically what you are saying is when the going got tough he couldn't hack it.
He lost faith in the Prince, so what's changed now ?
The only reason Wilder will come back now is because his stock is low.
We are the only Premiership club that would have him, and I doubt there would be too many Championship clubs that would entertain him given his two failures since.
He's probably looking at the 1st Division at best now, unfortunately 1st Division clubs don't pay as well as Premiership ones do, so I can see why he might have got his faith back in the Prince.

Mate, there's people that booed Maguire last week. I only assume for ever leaving us.
There's always going to be these sort of 'fans'.
Can I just say I didn't boo Maguire, I applaud him.
What does these sort of fans mean ?
Fans that happen too have a different opinion to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom