I haven't got a problem with Wes. My problem is all the free or very cheapo , only one or a couple of mill players , to improve us to Prem League standard. Hahaha. The 2 low value replacements for Illy & Sander, even by bottom 6 of Prem standards , are just Champ standard players. Don't blame Hecky he didn't choose them he has had to manage what he's been given. I would be calmer & happier if Hecky was to be DOF & he was personally happy about it. We owe Hecky a lot he saved us from Administion & has had to put up with all the poor players he's been landed with. So I wouldn't mind Chris W coming as First Team Manager in these circumstances. I've been going to the Lane for over 50 years & the Blades are engraved on my soul. No doubt the Sean Pennington poster will be vicious & say I've lost my marbles which is a terrible thing to say when Alzheimer's is a worry for older people.