Wilder returns AND Hecky stays.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not sure what on earth would make him a good DoF

Academy guy yes, DoF no

He is not a club legend in my eyes, he did good but legged it when the going got tough that's not a club legend.
Both Bassett and Warnock are above him in my opinion.
By only naming 2 I assume you think he's the 3rd best manager we've ever had then?
Well in that case, fire away, call him every name under the sun then.

Tell me what makes you think he's the c word?

Those seasons from L1 to first season in Prem were exceptional and we were all united and behind everyone like we hadn't seen before.

The Prince even made him some form of shareholder, which is the reason for the request of payout.

I think we all were disappointed and gutted when he left and the way it happened. It clearly ended up a messy departure.

But take your emotions out of it and look at the bigger picture.

He felt that there was no path forward for him here at the time, he had lost faith in the prince and looked utterly frazzled. He looked like he needed a break for his health
I'm pretty sure he had some big family issues too all whilst in lockdown.

It's all speculation but if he is the manager next week we need to get right behind him, just as we would if it were hecky or if it was someone else.

He had the best transfer window ever in his own words, then after he realised he'd wasted a shit load of money he started complaining that he had not been backed and had championship players. Then basically started throwing his toys out of his pram demanding the Prince sacked him so he could get a £4m pay off.... pretty cuntish behaviour

He's been terrible in his last two jobs and I dont think it will change a thing if he comes back if anything we will get worse

I don't see any benefit to it at all. Whilst the Wilder years were phenomenal, he took over the club at a really good time. We built momentum in a poor league with a strong squad and carried that on with a really interesting tactic, a tactic we'd found through necessity. That isn't to belittle the achievement, but it was so much more than just Wilder. We had a good core of senior pros (Sharp, Bash, Coutts, Freeman etc) and added to it by fishing in very familiar waters. That's not where we are now and not what we need. There's no way Wilder carries himself with the decorum and professionalism that Hecky has over the last year or so. Hecky has been excellent as a buffer between boardroom issues and the pitch, where Wilder seems to amplify them.

Since that amazing spell there's been nothing to suggest Wilder is some managerial genius.

Move on.
We obsess over ex managers and players, move on.

Tell me what makes you think he's the c word?

Those seasons from L1 to first season in Prem were exceptional and we were all united and behind everyone like we hadn't seen before.

The Prince even made him some form of shareholder, which is the reason for the request of payout.

I think we all were disappointed and gutted when he left and the way it happened. It clearly ended up a messy departure.

But take your emotions out of it and look at the bigger picture.

He felt that there was no path forward for him here at the time, he had lost faith in the prince and looked utterly frazzled. He looked like he needed a break for his health
I'm pretty sure he had some big family issues too all whilst in lockdown.

It's all speculation but if he is the manager next week we need to get right behind him, just as we would if it were hecky or if it was someone else.
We will always get behind whoever is our manager - just as we are all doing so now 🤨

By only naming 2 I assume you think he's the 3rd best manager we've ever had then?
Well in that case, fire away, call him every name under the sun then.
No it was just the two that I could think off.
Thinking about it I would have Jimmy Sirrell above him as well.

Chelsea and Bayern are reportedly in for England keeper Ramsdale in January. But he has decided to come to us and be competition, not in as No 1 but competition for Wes Foderingham who he hopes to dislodge at some point

Read some absolute shite on here in my time but this is up there, bravo 😂

It's Sean Thornton not Pennington. Its difficult to remember all the personas of unimportant irritating people.
I didn’t say you had dementia (although l can say you have form for spouting untruths, such as that comment). My point, as always, is that your take on things at BL is generally uninformed nonsense, based on your dislike for our current owner.

Sean Pennington is actually my brother and works telesales for United World. You may be hearing from his solicitors……

Monday morning;

Wilder returns as first team manager.

Hecky begins his new role as director of football overseeing all football operations including First team, U21s & all academy levels.

You heard it here first...

….and hopefully last

Monday morning;

Wilder returns as first team manager.

Hecky begins his new role as director of football overseeing all football operations including First team, U21s & all academy levels.

You heard it here first...
New hierarchy:

Hecky - DOF
Wilder - manager
Warnock - Assistant manager
Knill - Assistant to the Assistant manager

Mate, there's people that booed Maguire last week. I only assume for ever leaving us.
There's always going to be these sort of 'fans'.
I think maguire was only booed last week was because of the way he went down by the SS as though he had been shot, rolled off pitch then realised and rolled back on. He was hardly touched

Back
Top Bottom