Future Management Structure?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ton-up

Reaction score
Chris keeps talking about the people that he has brought to the club and impact that they have had i.e. Heckingbottom, Leicester, etc (succession plans).

Was just thinking if Keith Andrews has been brought in by him for similar reasons?

Could a future larger management structure be introduced such as: -

CW - Move up to director of football.
Heckingbottom - Brought back to the club as a technical director, responsible for looking after the academy, etc.
Keith Andrews - Move up to first team coach/manager.
AK - Continue his current role.
Leicester - As above.
Prescot - As above.

New training ground and hopefully CAT 1 academy fitting in with this?

Could Keith Andrews be the young dynamic modern football thinking coach/manager that people keep saying that we need?

Chris keeps talking about the people that he has brought to the club and impact that they have had i.e. Heckingbottom, Leicester, etc (succession plans).

Was just thinking if Keith Andrews has been brought in by him for similar reasons?

Heckingbottom - Brought back to the club as a technical director, responsible for looking after the academy, etc.
Leicester - As above.
Prescot - As above.

Geary is head of academy, we don't need hecky to come back and he doesn't want to move out of management yet either. He was offered a role when he was sacked and turned it down.

If we are having a restructure it needs a full over haul. With exciting attacking fronted football men.

I agree we should look at bringing a Dof and Tech director in, Bettis shouldn't be involved or manager in half as much as they are.

Geary is head of academy, we don't need hecky to come back and he doesn't want to move out of management yet either. He was offered a role when he was sacked and turned it down.

If we are having a restructure it needs a full over haul. With exciting attacking fronted football men.

I agree we should look at bringing a Dof and Tech director in, Bettis shouldn't be involved or manager in half as much as they are.
Totally agree, but exciting attacking football men could cost money and also expect decent money to spend on recruitment, which I don't see happening under the current owner?

Leicester - As above.
Prescot - As above.

I'd like our next manager to be unable to find Sheffield on a map. And the only thing bladey about him is that he shaves with one.

I do think Andrews will ultimately be a good manager. He seems to have a real hunger. His presence on the coaching staff makes me considerably more optimistic about next season. Hopefully we keep him around, because I expect he'll be offered L1/L2 jobs in no time. If Wilder left, he'd surely take over as caretaker. He might be part of succession/security planning in the same way Heckingbottom was

Back
Top Bottom