Wellens and Gallagher

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They would be two amazing signings IMHO at this level. Really rated Gallagher for a while and Wellens and Britton in the midfield is an exciting possibility.

Which is why I would have serious doubts that they would both come off.

If United sign those two I would be well happy :)

Seems a little unlikely to me but they are the calibre of players we should be looking at definately.

Matty Fryatt too while we're at it ;)

Seriously, we won't be signing these two, but it would be nice :D

two words: Transfer Fee!!

We're skint, That's all!

Not entirely true. With the previous manager we were skint, I believe the new manager may have insisted on a loosening of purse strings.
This might of been easier to agree to with the new "sponorship" deal being discussed.

Wellens, Tonge, Halford, Gallgher, Le Fondre. I think people are getting a little giddy.

god theres some cheery feckers isnt there. shurrup nagging and let us dream in peace for once

Why does anyone want Tonge back, we robbed Stoke blind when we sold him and he's not improved since going there !
Blades fans have short memories - its not the Michael Tonge of 2003 when we sold him he was being slated by the fans!!!

no you didnt and i wasnt pointing the finger i was just stating that theres some miserable fookers around this forum. think they all need a good shag or a big fat joint too cheer them up

no you didnt and i wasnt pointing the finger i was just stating that theres some miserable fookers around this forum. think they all need a good shag or a big fat joint too cheer them up

No point....they would complain about the quality of the shag or that the joint wasnt rolled properly :rolleyes:

just been reading threw the leicester city forum and it seems this rumour could be true. the best part of it is it also stated sousa was intrested in quinny when sousa was at swansea so theres a mention of quinny going there way. 2 decent footballers in a part chop for quinny. couldnt be true surely

http://talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31660

just been reading threw the leicester city forum and it seems this rumour could be true. the best part of it is it also stated sousa was intrested in quinny when sousa was at swansea so theres a mention of quinny going there way. 2 decent footballers in a part chop for quinny. couldnt be true surely

http://[B]talkingballs[/B].co.uk/showthread.php?t=31660

I think the possibility of this is nicely summed up in your link..........

leicester have just this afternoon signed a japanese international midfielder, maybe now they will be letting someone leave??

and there closing the deal on a striker named waghorn. mm new striker to replace gallagher and a new midfielder to replace wellen. stirs the mind a lil

and there closing the deal on a striker named waghorn. mm new striker to replace gallagher and a new midfielder to replace wellen. stirs the mind a lil

Thats all it does sadly. It stirs no action from our boardroom seemingly. If something was going on, I think we would have heard whispers from somewhere official by now.

Nothing is going to happen today....of course I cant be sure because I'm not ITK as some would say....but I'm 99% sure because ive seen all this before.

It could be worse you could be in his Speedo's.

There will be at least one deal done today for incomings, and I'm sure other irons are in the fire but no idea if they will happen.

Then again its transfer deadline day its a pretty safe bet that someone will be coming in.

There will be at least one deal done today for incomings, and I'm sure other irons are in the fire but no idea if they will happen.

Then again its transfer deadline day its a pretty safe bet that someone will be coming in.

I like your confidence Bob!

Personally can't see much happening now. 90mins to prove me wrong though!

I like your confidence Bob!

Personally can't see much happening now. 90mins to prove me wrong though!

There will be a deal, but I can't say if it will excite the fans. So far it ain't excited me but theirs still 20 mins left

Will it be Dickinson :p

We'll here the same old lines tomorrow, no-one out there better than what we have yadda yadda yadda

Will it be Dickinson :p

We'll here the same old lines tomorrow, no-one out there better than what we have yadda yadda yadda
As I said the Dickinson deal was done terms agreed, fees agreed, but he failed 2 separate medicals.

Back
Top Bottom