Relegation Loans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wages??? Anyone who has been at an established Prem club like Leicester, Everton even Southampton I would expect will be on ridiculous wages compared to what we can/ should pay.

everton - maupay/gray southampton - adams leicester - ineachio leeds - harrison/bamford forest - gibbs-white/

Anyone suggesting any Leeds players, other than the kids out on loan. You clearly haven't watched them at all this season. Their fans absolutely despise every single one of them. None of them are good enough, and completely the opposite personality wise of anyone we should be attracting.

Anyone suggesting any Leeds players, other than the kids out on loan. You clearly haven't watched them at all this season. Their fans absolutely despise every single one of them. None of them are good enough, and completely the opposite personality wise of anyone we should be attracting.
they dont despise harrison great player if leeds go down he will definetly go to a premier league club

I'm very close to the on-goings of LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS. McKennie's friends sending abuse to other players, speaking out. The fans think he's overweight and hasn't had a good game for them. Thinks he genuinely better than Leeds. Loads of stuff. They can't stand him.

Imagine the porkers if he came to us 🤣

Vardy is a great player, but very SWFC. He wouldn't sign for us

How many other clubs would offer him a PL deal though? I'm not sure he'd do it either, but you never know.

I would take Sinisterra in a heartbeat but no chance in hell of getting him.

Bielsa killed all the Leeds players with double training sessions and endless running. Non of them can do it anymore

Bielsa killed all the Leeds players with double training sessions and endless running. Non of them can do it anymore
Some seatsmasher on talksport got it right. The Bielsa effect with all the adulation that went with it, masked what was a very ordinary Leeds team.

I'm very close to the on-goings of LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS. McKennie's friends sending abuse to other players, speaking out. The fans think he's overweight and hasn't had a good game for them. Thinks he genuinely better than Leeds. Loads of stuff. They can't stand him.

Someone else suggested him I was just saying hes on loan at Leeds from Juve so we couldnt loan him from Leeds next year

I feel it's a bit of a stretch to think that Jamie Vardy might come on loan. Why would he? He doesn't need the money. He hates us. Playing for us will likely be a struggle every week. Whereas, playing in the Championship might be a nice swansong for him.

Also, he's apparently on £7 million pa. Plus they'd want a loan fee. £10 million plus for a 36 year old who has done little in a struggling team this season.

If you really think the best players, who will be on or above £100k pw, are coming here on loan, you're mad.

Look who we loaned last time.

Look at our financial situation

It's not happening.

Much bigger fish will be interested. Much bigger.

I
I feel it's a bit of a stretch to think that Jamie Vardy might come on loan. Why would he? He doesn't need the money. He hates us. Playing for us will likely be a struggle every week. Whereas, playing in the Championship might be a nice swansong for him.

Also, he's apparently on £7 million pa. Plus they'd want a loan fee. £10 million plus for a 36 year old who has done little in a struggling team this season.

If you really think the best players, who will be on or above £100k pw, are coming here on loan, you're mad.

Look who we loaned last time.

Look at our financial situation

It's not happening.

Much bigger fish will be interested. Much bigger.
I'd rather than go with ten men than Jamie Vardy. Would be similar to signing Terry Curran all over again. It would never work and he'd never come anyway.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles seems a obvious one to try and get

Not for me
Left Arsenal because he was insistent on being a central midfielder which he currently is not.
A season in the Championship in that position may help him; but he is not what we need

Back
Top Bottom