Relegation Loans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mancunianblade

Reaction score
Looking at some of the names who could go down there could be some players who will look to leave on loan for a season in the hope the parent clubs bounce back. Just watching Everton v Leicester and Barnes stands out right away

Looking at some of the names who could go down there could be some players who will look to leave on loan for a season in the hope the parent clubs bounce back. Just watching Everton v Leicester and Barnes stands out right away

I like the idea. Put in some criteria if the relegated club don't get promoted back up and we stay up then obligation to buy.

I like the idea. Put in some criteria if the relegated club don't get promoted back up and we stay up then obligation to buy.
It happened with Newcastle 2016 a few decent names left on loan for the season and I suppose it happened at Burnley too with that pudding who is at Man Utd

Barnes is a little bit out of our league...
Agreed for a permanent deal and I’m sure even a loan but I’m trying to think players who the relegated clubs won’t want to let go long term and with only two incoming loan spots available how many above would use one on the likes of Barnes when players like Navas are going to Forest for example?

Of all the names mentioned in the thread, Vardy actually makes most sense.
McNeil can't defend (we already have a LWB with that skillset), DCL is on fortunes and has gone soft and Barnes plays a position we don't play

Jack Harrison would be a great signing for us. Hardworking player who'd give us a quality supply line, in a front 3 or at LWB

McKennie and Tyler Adams could be worth asking about from them too

Jack Harrison would be a great signing for us. Hardworking player who'd give us a quality supply line, in a front 3 or at LWB

McKennie is on loan from Juve I believe

I reckon Leeds will want to keep Harrison for a push at promotion.

Bamford…for all his diving is a very talented player…once fit a real asset.
Again I don’t see Leeds wanting to let players like that go. More the expensive dross signed in the last 12-18 months for Marsch

Tyler Adams would go back to the bundesliga I reckon. Way out of our league

...really? 🤨
He's a twat but scored 17 goals in the PL two seasons ago. Dan James played well with McBurnie at Swansea and would give us some pace for us to counter attack.
Harrison is also a decent suggestion, they were willing to let him go to Leicester in January.

Romain Perraud from Southampton would be a quality LWB fit for us but not sure regards loan suitability

Niakhate from forest is a very decent LCB and would leave if relegated. But he's been dogged by injury all season and I'm not sure we should be risking one like that

Reactions: Boo

Back
Top Bottom