Unexpected departure

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nixon is a serial bull shitter who posts speculation as gospel, then makes vague claims about player movements... Then when one does come off, gives it the big I am.

Full weight cock womble. The Twitter equivalent to the ITK that post here and on BladesMad.
Wasn't it widely known though that they came in for him in the JTW too? Or is that bollocks.
no that’s correct, some people on here must be criticising him without ever having read his tweets.

Wasn't it widely known though that they came in for him in the JTW too? Or is that bollocks.

No is not they actually made an enquiry in November. Unbelievable that people still take Nixons word as gospel. Some of the bllcks he's printed about SUFC;

Everyone at the Lane was happy because we had American investment.
We had an offer of £2.5 million turned down by Wolves for Coady.
Egan was coming after a £2 million fee had been agreed last transfer window.
Sunderland were in for CW.

Its really ground breaking news that theres problems with finance because the owners are in dispute. An even bigger scoop problems getting players in because of wages, not been listening to CW's interview this week have you Mr Nixon.

Good guess championship football club will have some outgoings in the near future.

So no moneys being spent this window yet our manager says he's been given an increased budget and signed a new contract as a consequence of that. I know who I believe.

We're all interested and eager to know what our squad is going to look like for the start of the season, but I never grasp why so many people hang on every cryptic tweet of so many two bob attention seekers who only get to know bits and have to make out they know everything.

Pretty sure the "won't be a lot spent this window" tweet from Nixon is referring to Championship clubs in general, not United. Meaning that competing may not be as difficult as some think.

I blame the club for allowing idiots over whom they have no control to start daft rumours.

I’m going to return my season ticket if some twat, unconnected with our club, speculates about Couttsy.

I demand a statement.

We ❤️ Statements.

I blame the club for allowing idiots over whom they have no control to start daft rumours.

I’m going to return my season ticket if some twat, unconnected with our club, speculates about Couttsy.

I demand a statement.

We ❤️ Statements.

If we don’t have a statement on this twitter rumour by Tuesday, we need a letter.

I was sent this earlier. Not sure how true/real it is. The link doesn’t work and I cannot find anything on the twitter or fb pages
Its bogus. Nothing about it on the genuine SUFC tweets

Coutts - £5m - (proven at this level but that injury will hold him back)
Fleck - £10m (proven at this level)
JOC - £20m. Fantastic player.

We can’t replace these players so you have to go top heavy. And PL clubs can spunk moneh.

It’s the Blades way though

We can’t replace these players so you have to go top heavy. And PL clubs can spunk moneh.

What’s ‘the blades way’? We haven’t sold any of the players you’ve named

What’s ‘the blades way’? We haven’t sold any of the players you’ve named

Well, no. Not yet. But it’s all ifs and buts

We’ve got a new benchmark now. Bournemouth have paid £10m for potential. So ‘proven’ is even higher.

No way anybody is paying 10 million for an uncapped Scottish player, which is a travesty might I add.

Well, no. Not yet. But it’s all ifs and buts

We’ve got a new benchmark now. Bournemouth have paid £10m for potential. So ‘proven’ is even higher.

So ‘the blades way’ is that we might, possibly, eventually, sell those players? o_O

I demand that Foxy draft a petition immediately. If he refuses then only one man can save us...

Waste of your time, I’m afraid. Feckless Foxy is well known for taking zero action on important matters such as this.

Stand in front of a mirror and say his name three times.

The warrior will return to save us from this.

Yikes!

CC20FECC-7C5B-4B45-BAFA-C9CB5CE6BA77.jpeg

So ‘the blades way’ is that we might, possibly, eventually, sell those players? o_O

More than likely will.

Genuine question here but when was the last time an actual ‘good player’ actually stayed for a good length of time?

I’ll not go into politics of ‘selling club’, but genuinely can’t remember us really holding onto a player.

More than likely will.

Genuine question here but when was the last time an actual ‘good player’ actually stayed for a good length of time?

I’ll not go into politics of ‘selling club’, but genuinely can’t remember us really holding onto a player.
Think it was Alan Woodward , he turned Everton down or we would have sold him.

Back
Top Bottom