Unexpected departure

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Might be Billy Sharp if other strikers are coming in.

If it is one Coutts, Fleck, JOC or Duffy then we may as well pack up.

‘Unexpected’ might not necessarily be the player but the club he’s joining.

For example, someone like Freeman to someone like Newcastle, Burnley, Watford, would be quite unexpected.

Probably talking about Brooks ,just a bit late with the itk stuff, as an aside its about time we started seeing some movement the other way, players back in pre season, friendlies coming up, lets hope we see summat this week or we will start to worry.

We’re largely weaker already this window, nothing spent and we will struggle massively.

Unexpected departure might be Simon Moore. If Henderson is our number 1 he may not want another season on the bench.

Still don't understand why a journo would have a private social media account?

Oxford Utd have enquired about Ricky Holmes.

Not saying it's that, but could be.

Nixon is a serial bull shitter who posts speculation as gospel, then makes vague claims about player movements... Then when one does come off, gives it the big I am.

Full weight cock womble. The Twitter equivalent to the ITK that post here and on BladesMad.
Exactly, He tweets like he's best mates with every director and manager in whole England.

Would disagree here.

From what I’ve seen he’s usually on the money. Certainly the most reliable tweeter (I know I know) that I’ve seen.
He tweets about 100 transfers a day, if he really has all that knowledge he must be a player agent or something like that, in which case he can't tweet whole hours while not working. If I tweet about 100 transfers a day I probably say something that turns out to be true. Doesn't make me an insider.

Fair - but he seems to have got some right recently...

Perhaps I’m only seeming the ones he self congratulates over when they come off?

I'm not on twitter, pal, so don't have access to his protected account. I only see the rumours he tweets on here and can't ever remember him being right. Much like the Spanish accountant.

Well it's back to the old days of Sheffield United transfer windows. Somebody start the mantra 'keep the faith', our headline signing will turn up a week before the season starts and be a wank waste of money with one good season to his name.

Back
Top Bottom