Player Suggestion Will Lankshear

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BalticBlade

Reaction score
I'd put him top of my list for a season loan next season.

He's still 18 but has scored 11 in 10 for Spurs 23s.

Those who know say he has the potential to be one of the all time great English strikers.

I say if we can get him on loan we should, but I suspect he may well be in Spurs first team next season.

I'd put him top of my list for a season loan next season.

He's still 18 but has scored 11 in 10 for Spurs 23s.

Those who know say he has the potential to be one of the all time great English strikers.

I say if we can get him on loan we should, but I suspect he may well be in Spurs first team next season.
Hopefully he does as we get a financial windfall if he does.

I have always thought what this squad needs is more unproven youngsters

Just wait until next season because that's more or less all we're gonna have. Lankshear is better than any of the young strikers we have on our books.

Hecky and co were fuming that he got away. Blame laid wholly at the owner's door.
Where do you get that from ? He is a spurs fan and when they came calling ! There's not much you can do to stop a young player moving.
Compensation just doesn't match the loss of a good player.

Where do you get that from ? He is a spurs fan and when they came calling ! There's not much you can do to stop a young player moving.
Compensation just doesn't match the loss of a good player.
The issue is that we put all this work into developing promising youngsters but the cat 1 clubs can come and pinch them for pennies. We need cat 1 status ASAP.

Just wait until next season because that's more or less all we're gonna have. Lankshear is better than any of the young strikers we have on our books.
How many times did you seem him play or us this another excuse to have a go at the club as we had to offload him?
interestingly he was offloaded as he wanted to go back to his roots and v little we could do about it

How many times did you seem him play or us this another excuse to have a go at the club as we had to offload him?
interestingly he was offloaded as he wanted to go back to his roots and v little we could do about it
Him and his family were happy for him to stay. There was a roadmap for him into the first team.

The guy PA hired to sell our players then went around various clubs telling them we had a kid in our academy who was worth £10m. That started the chain of events which led to him going to Spurs.

I'm the Baltic Blade and I deal in FACT

Him and his family were happy for him to stay. There was a roadmap for him into the first team.

The guy PA hired to sell our players then went around various clubs telling them we had a kid in our academy who was worth £10m. That started the chain of events which led to him going to Spurs.

not fallowfield then?

giphy-18.gif

How is Andy ? and have you seen him recently?

IMG_1011.gif

What is the most amount of money ever paid for an 18 year old who had never previously played first team football?

Are we pretending BalticBlade is ITK again? Despite the 99% of things he's called that have turned out to be absolute codswallop? (Other than claiming Wilder was lined up for a return....which was the only one of the many darts he has thrown that hit the bullseye?)

What else have I got wrong?

List them all

Word on the street is in January a number of clubs across England and Europe enquired about taking Lankshear on loan, but Spurs were unwilling to let him go.

Back
Top Bottom