4 x surplus to requirements, money available, big money loans...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
I'm not ITK.... I have no solid connections to anyone within the club, other than a friend who is a corporate partner.

I spoke to the above and I walked away with a near semi after he told me of a certain unexpected level of ambition that we should expect in the coming window.

He says that wilder was shocked that a few are still here and thay he will make them available immediately. A couple of which already have firm interest from the summer....

He said that contrary to opinion, we do have a pot available to buy players in the window. We do however have to get the squad numbers sorted out etc etc......

He also said that HRH is more than willing to sanction a couple of big name loans, on considerable salaries.....IF they are willing to join us.

We won't be terminating any of our existing loan deals however....

I wish not for smoke blowing up my arse.... I'm not here pretending to be the messiah of knowing shit. Just merely relaying a conversation that has at least made me feel a little bit happier this evening.

I'm not ITK.... I have no solid connections to anyone within the club, other than a friend who is a corporate partner.

I spoke to the above and I walked away with a near semi after he told me of a certain unexpected level of ambition that we should expect in the coming window.

He says that wilder was shocked that a few are still here and thay he will make them available immediately. A couple of which already have firm interest from the summer....

He said that contrary to opinion, we do have a pot available to buy players in the window. We do however have to get the squad numbers sorted out etc etc......

He also said that HRH is more than willing to sanction a couple of big name loans, on considerable salaries.....IF they are willing to join us.

We won't be terminating any of our existing loan deals however....

I wish not for smoke blowing up my arse.... I'm not here pretending to be the messiah of knowing shit. Just merely relaying a conversation that has at least made me feel a little bit happier this evening.

Backs up what was written in The Athletic yesterday.

Saying that we could be the surprise biggest spenders of the bottom 3.

It would be very welcome, obviously. But if there were resources available all along they’d have been better used last summer, surely.
Being my thoughts as well....

All I can think is that HRH has realised thay nothing is quicklt forthcoming in terms of sale. But he's sold assets within united world and has also received a chunk of PL money...therefore he is willing to throw it at the cause.

We were up shit creek in the summer so it seems. But it seems thay either money has been made available, or... we are willing to gamble against monies coming in.... (hopefully not in the shape of another loan).

I wonder if HRH assumed we’d be buggered by now and well adrift instead of in touching distance still. Maybe he thinks there’s more of a chance than he first thought given how poor the bottom few are. I did wonder if Chris would have wanted to be assured of some ambition before coming back. Time will tell

If Prince is sanctioning a big spend, clearly he hasn't given up on survival. In which case, why the fk did he take so long to sack a hopeless manager?

And I'm not sure I'd want us to go for expensive loans. Because really, who are we going to finish above, barring maybe the other promoted 2? We're still as good as down

The bulk of what we spend needs to be on building a better squad

If Prince is sanctioning a big spend, clearly he hasn't given up on survival. In which case, why the fk did he take so long to sack a hopeless manager?

And I'm not sure I'd want us to go for expensive loans. Because really, who are we going to finish above, barring maybe the other promoted 2? We're still as good as down

The bulk of what we spend needs to be on building a better squad

This could be part of his thinking also..

Even tho highly likely relegated, it's still a lot easier to attract talent for forthcoming seasons whilst a premier league club rather than once back in the championship.

This could be part of his thinking also..

Even tho highly likely relegated, it's still a lot easier to attract talent for forthcoming seasons whilst a premier league club rather than once back in the championship.
Let's hope it is talent and not journeymen tossing it off for a last hurrah .....

Heard a rumour yesterday along those lines also, apparently a few faces were at a bar opening the other eve, at the bottom of Bramall Lane, there was a little talk about Jan, by all accounts.

Come on then, who we saying are the 4 deemed surplus to requirements?

Fleck?
Lowe?
Coulibaly?

Struggling a bit after that

Why? Think Wilders happy with Osula and not sure if he slight digged at DJ about his contract.
Club won't want to let Jebbison leave for nothing. They'll do everything they can to get him to sign a new deal. Certainly wouldn't be deemed "surplus to requirements".

Plus, from what I was told they won't be able to sell him in January given his current circumstances.

Heard a rumour yesterday along those lines also, apparently a few faces were at a bar opening the other eve, at the bottom of Bramall Lane, there was a little talk about Jan, by all accounts.
This was the VIP opening of Panenka bar & grill in New Era Square on Thursday night. There were indeed ITK people present.

Come on then, who we saying are the 4 deemed surplus to requirements?

Fleck?
Lowe?
Coulibaly?

Struggling a bit after that
Norwood..........please be Norwood!

Back
Top Bottom