Slav Out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've reluctantly come to the same position this afternoon.
Slav is doing nothing to address the obvious and major defensive problems.
WTF do we do in training??
Not good enough.
We're going down this season if we don't sort our defence out.
Yes the system isn't working! And I imagine no money for the JTW .... somethings gotta change!

P45​

You’ll get a P45 from your employer when you stop working for them.
There’s a separate guide to getting P45s if you’re an employer.
Your P45 shows how much tax you’ve paid on your salary so far in the tax year (6 April to 5 April).
A P45 has 4 parts (Part 1, Part 1A, Part 2 and Part 3).
  1. Your employer sends details for Part 1 to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and gives you the other parts.
  2. You give Part 2 and 3 to your new employer (or to Jobcentre Plus if you’re not working).
  3. Keep Part 1A for your own records.

Ryan Lowe. Manager on the up and wouldn't cost a huge amount, Plymouth fans also love the football he plays. Take his Wednesday history out of it.

Before I receive pelters I'm just giving a name

Ryan Lowe was given time to build at Argyle, as the expectation is low.

However any new appointment wouldn’t be given any tIme.

We're making no progress whatsoever. In fact, we're getting worse. His substitutions rarely work. Our players don't look motivated.

You can bang on about him inheriting a bad squad all you like, but he hasn't set a bad bunch up to be solid. He hasn't motivated them to die for a clean sheet. We're spineless. The messaging in his interviews is confusing, is he any better behind closed doors?

It would be rash - and expensive - to sack him now. But he is doing a really unimpressive job.

Yeah.. Harry Potter in! Ffs .. he's working with Wilders team who embarassed themselves last season ..

Largely the same team that Wilder took to the PL, though.

People forget that.

Back
Top Bottom