At full time

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Boxer Blade

Reaction score
How many of us were nodding saying thank fuck for that, only losing the half by one goal, sad, isn't it , in all my years of watching this is easily the hardest watch.

It's difficult but we have to keep the faith that next season will be positive.

I just stayed behind to take in the surreal scene of a stadium at 1/3rd capacity if that in the Premier league 😳

How many of us were nodding saying thank fuck for that, only losing the half by one goal, sad, isn't it , in all my years of watching this is easily the hardest watch.

Couldn't make the match due to having surgery ! I was lucky lent my ticket to my nephew ! I have apologised to him.
Turned it off after the 3rd went in I couldn't stomach any more as it was interfering with my recovery.
Saw the Newcastle one out ! Just couldn't take it again.
Let's be realistic! we are out of our depth yes! This is far from the worst team in our history ! Yes !We are after all playing in the best league in the world.
Seen some lows in my time but this doesn't compare with the team relegated to the bottom division in 1980. Watching that Walsall defeat really was our lowest ebb! ok! No thumpings unlike this season! Yes ! Just look at the bigger picture ! We have to ! What is the alternative.
A fresh start was made following this event and promotion acheaved a year later, not saying promotion again next season! Just feel pulling together and a complete overhaul of the squad will make us competitive and who knows.

At full time last night I just couldn't be arsed to come on here to slag them off and that says it all for me. I've never been this disinterested in all my life with this shambles of a club. I doubt my season ticket will be getting renewed unless our lass gets me one just to get rid of me for a few hours, that said I don't think she hates me enough to be so cruel.
I can't see much changing until the Prince sells up and fucks off taking Wilder with him.

I’ve said that after most home games this season. I had a spring in my step last Sunday when we only lost to Wolves 1-0

At full time last night I just couldn't be arsed to come on here to slag them off and that says it all for me. I've never been this disinterested in all my life with this shambles of a club. I doubt my season ticket will be getting renewed unless our lass gets me one just to get rid of me for a few hours, that said I don't think she hates me enough to be so cruel.
I can't see much changing until the Prince sells up and fucks off taking Wilder with him.
In fairness it'll change dramatically when we play in the Championship, because we won't be playing teams that were carefully plucked from around the world at the expense of hundred of millions of pounds.

Back
Top Bottom