Slav Out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got to give Slav three windows

warnock just left boro !

Largely the same team that Wilder took to the PL, though.

People forget that.

Yes, and were embarrassed and thoroughly beaten every week or thereabouts, before your messiah decided to walk with a pocket full of cash.

Wilder did great things yes, but also left us with, and in, a lot of shit.

People need to remember that.

My issue with Slav right now is I have absolutely no clue what direction he's taking us. He's made us worse defensively.

He came into a squad of players that have played a system for so long and pretty much have players only made for that system. Change it over time but no immediately. We were up there with the favourite to bounce back, we knew we wasn't all that great but we certainly didn't think wed be this bad.

We literally cannot defend, his substitions are bizarre, his team selection is all over the place.

We're a loyal fan base and if we see a direction someones taking us then we’ll stick with it. But this literally feels like Bryan Robson, Nigel Adkins & Micky Adams stuff

When we played Birmingham in that first game I could see some signs of what we were going to try to be. We lost, but I was encouraged. Now? I honestly have no idea what we're trying to achieve.

Wilder sank with them, Hecky tried with the same group. Some of these players are the ghosts of what they used to be, time to move some out. No drive ,reduced to sideways backwards passes. Few can drive and beat a man easier to just pass it off.
I wonder what Gibbs-White and Ndiaye think of those wandering, behind them.

Feels like slav is just going through the motions to me until he either leaves for another job, probably abroad, or gets sacked.

He doesn't seem to be planning for the future and hasn't looked to move players out that have been dismal for over 18 months. Apart from Ndiaye there's been no progress from a decent u23 squad on to at least the bench. We've sent 2 players out to the conference who on the performances of some of our so called first team "stars" should be knocking on the door.

I'd have more confidence in him if he had the bollocks to drop certain players but you can pretty much guess the majority of his team and look where that's got us!
Who is he going to move out, and on current form, to where?

Take your pick really. I'd be hard pushed to say any of them stay at the minute barring MGW, Ndiaye, Bash and Sharp

Sharp is the biggest problem

Slav refuses to drop him even though he offers nothing

Sharp playing every minute has stunted the minutes brewster/mcburnie have had as a no9 there actual position

Sharp is 37 next year its time he was a squad player at best

Yes, and were embarrassed and thoroughly beaten every week or thereabouts, before your messiah decided to walk with a pocket full of cash.

Wilder did great things yes, but also left us with, and in, a lot of shit.

People need to remember that.
I think Wilder has left us with a hangover because largely this squad is set up to play "that way".

As much as people can see he's left us in this, I can't help but think a refreshed Wilder (As in if he'd never left) would have got more out of us so far this season.
But no point speculating of course.

SJ need more help than what he's had and it seemed like a slog to get let's face it 4 loan players in Ben Davies, MGW, Olsen and Hourihane.
Of those you could argue only one so far has really improved us in MGW, although Ben Davies can be decent. (Although the whole defensive side is poor really)

Instead of playing the one up top could he play with MGW and NDiaye/Osborn out wide so that there are two strikers in the middle. Essentially 442?
He needs to do something before January, and at the minute the Prince has ceased spending it would seem aside from loan players.
Hopefully this will change a bit in Jan, but something makes me think it will be further loanees unless funds are raised until the summer.

Sharp playing every minute has stunted the minutes brewster/mcburnie have had as a no9 there actual position

Sharp was one of the better players today and set up Brewsters goal, and also set up MGW midweek.
I actually worry about where we would be without him this season too. Not saying he's the be all and end all but he's certainly a useful player.

Sharp with 4 goals and 6 assists is the problem?

He's done more in a dozen matches than what mcburnie has done in his almost his entire united career.

Wilder sank with them, Hecky tried with the same group. Some of these players are the ghosts of what they used to be, time to move some out. No drive ,reduced to sideways backwards passes. Few can drive and beat a man easier to just pass it off.
I wonder what Gibbs-White and Ndiaye think of those wandering, behind them.
There were a number of times last Saturday and on Tuesday where MGW let his frustration out on other players due to them either not passing to him, or giving away the ball when he was trying to create attacks. I'll be surprised if he agreee to stay if an extension is offered to the end of the season. I wouldn't if I was him. Fair play the better he plays for us the better chance he has of getting a move elsewhere, potentially to a newly promoted team i.e. West Brom or Fulham in the summer. Staying must be infuriating for him. He's a waste of talent at this club.

He reminds me of the doomed Micky Adams season when the only bright spark we had was Andy Reid on loan. He was the only player who looked like he cared and looked like he was trying to win matches.

P45​

You’ll get a P45 from your employer when you stop working for them.
There’s a separate guide to getting P45s if you’re an employer.
Your P45 shows how much tax you’ve paid on your salary so far in the tax year (6 April to 5 April).
A P45 has 4 parts (Part 1, Part 1A, Part 2 and Part 3).
  1. Your employer sends details for Part 1 to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and gives you the other parts.
  2. You give Part 2 and 3 to your new employer (or to Jobcentre Plus if you’re not working).
  3. Keep Part 1A for your own records.

Do you want a job in payroll?

HH

Same set up every game. Go back to 3 CBs. Current formation doesn't work especially with a piss poor midfield. Would 5-3-2 or 3-5-2 work? Haven't a scooby...but the current shit show certainly doesn't does it. What really is pissing fans off is the same outcome performance wise game after game.

Get Ken Dodd in, he's worked with Diddymen all his life.

This is the difference between football clubs and corporate entities. As fans we are expected to turn up week in, week out with an unquestioning mentality. If this was a listed company, shareholders would be demanding to know what the strategy is. We just don’t know. My inclination is stick with the manager and give him time to re-boot the squad which frankly might be 3 transfer windows. But I’m so bored by the football. I wish there was something to cling to.

Sharp has 5 goals & 6 assists. When he plays he makes things happen.

Brewster, McBurnie & Mousset have all been absolutely woeful since they arrived (apart from Mousset for a handful of games many moons ago).

In any case, our biggest problems are not at that end of the pitch. They're in the middle of the park & at the back.

Honestly, I think Sharp, MGW & Ndiaye are our only players to come out of this opening third of the season with any credit at all. The rest have been poor.

Back
Top Bottom