Ahmedhodzic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Were to fucking matlock!!
I think we’ll be surprised.

This season won’t damage some of our players reputations, it will just depress the fee that we get for them.

The failure of the season is far above the players, they are now just massively demoralised as a result of what’s gone on above them.

He's not a Premier League player, simple as that. I thought he was, but he isn't, and his weaknesses have been exposed ruthlessly.

Hope his Dad gets him a move.

I am still not sure how the ref didn't go back and book him after the Havertz (?) goal
In the build up to that goal, he was fouled and the ref didn’t see/give it but it meant he couldn’t control the ball and he then ended up fouling Havertz.

No excuse, he’s been pathetic for most of this season and presumably Wilder was making a statement by taking him off.

It’s his lack of effort, couldn’t care less look on his fucking boat race that boils my piss. I’m now starting to intensely dislike this shyster. And what kind of a Manager makes him Captain, then actually keeps him as Captain when he couldn’t give a monkeys toss? Fuck off Anel and fuck off Wilder.
The same one who kept playing Lundstram - let’s none of us forget that shitshow. The man is a walking disaster as a manager. I’m sick to death of his hackneyed Ron the manager vocabulary.

Well on this occasion then, CW is wrong.

If he cannot see that Anel is playing like he can't really give a toss then that's on him. Anel needs a huge kick up the arse by being dropped and then it's up to him if he wants to fight to get back in the side. If not, he can fuck off in the summer. Right now he does not deserve honour of representing those red and white shirts. I can live with players not being good enough. I despise players playing like they don't give a fuck. It's just bang out of order.

And as what has already been mentioned above, CW seemed to have a blind spot for consistently playing LunnyCunt who was clearly not give a shiny shit in the final season. So clearly CW is capable of talking utter horse shit at times and if he thinks picking Anel every game atm is a good move, then really he is losing the plot.

If he cannot see that Anel is playing like he can't really give a toss then that's on him. Anel needs a huge kick up the arse by being dropped and then it's up to him if he wants to fight to get back in the side. If not, he can fuck off in the summer. Right now he does not deserve honour of representing those red and white shirts. I can live with players not being good enough. I despise players playing like they don't give a fuck. It's just bang out of order.

And as what has already been mentioned above, CW seemed to have a blind spot for consistently playing LunnyCunt who was clearly not give a shiny shit in the final season. So clearly CW is capable of talking utter horse shit at times and if he thinks picking Anel every game atm is a good move, then really he is losing the plot.

Anel is giving of Lunny vibes and it's worrying Wilder can't see it.

Anel isn't a leader. He's not positionally sound enough, calm enough, enough of an organiser, or enough of a presence. When we play bad, he looks bad too.

He's a +1 centre half. Kilgallon to Morgan, even Maguire to Collins. He needs an Egan alongside him, he isn't the like for like replacement for Egan. And it shows, badly.

I think we’ll be surprised.

This season won’t damage some of our players reputations, it will just depress the fee that we get for them.

The failure of the season is far above the players, they are now just massively demoralised as a result of what’s gone on above them.
This

CW is showing he's learnt nothing during his stints out of the game and at other club's.
Ideally Anel needs dropping, however due to our complete lack of options unfortunately we can't at the moment. Although there's no way he should keep the captaincy.

I don’t mind players wanting to leave.

But you leave it off the fucking pitch.

He’s been a disgrace this season.

I hope he goes.

Can someone explain to me why we signed Jack Robinson who played most of his career at LB and play him at CH. While Trusty, who played as a CH before he joined us, we play at LB?

How much difference it would make given they’re both shite I don’t know. I’m just baffled at how Robinson is now a regular starter at CH. He shows fight and courage but he is way out of his depth at this level yet he’s a regular and we get pasted every week.
He’s been the best defensive performer by a stretch for me. We know it’s a low base.

JLT is captain material. I don't see it in many of our other players.
Agreed Butty him amd Baldock r captaincy material but Robbo gets it from me as he's always available

Ps look how far we have fallen as a team, in tje Championship most of us didn't think he was good enough for the first 11 and now we are touting as captain

When I sit and analyse our defence, I remember way back calling out JLT as an absolute liability and yet these days I see him as our best defender (that is at defending) which says shit loads at the state of our other defenders

Makes me laugh when I remember Wilder saying with a straight face that we have leaders all over the pitch. Really....?? I dont think we have a single one, not one who is willing to bollock his teammates and get them fighting for the cause when the chips are down. No one wanting to bang a few heads together and tell them to get a grip. You don't get the amount of mullerings that we have had to endure this season if you had good leaders in the team. This is something urgently needs to be addressed in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom