Ahmedhodzic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BiggerBladeThanThou

Reaction score
How the fuck can he be captain?! I know this topic has been discussed on here before but I’m ashamed he’s our captain.

The guy is a total liability, constantly out of position, constantly grappling because he’s out of position, setting zero example to his teammates, fuck all leadership shown.

Why the fuck is Wilder picking him as captain?!

He’s “captaining” the worst side I’ve seen in 40years. It’s fucking embarrassing. This season is a total shambles to put it mildly.

I’m fucking done this season.

It’s his lack of effort, couldn’t care less look on his fucking boat race that boils my piss. I’m now starting to intensely dislike this shyster. And what kind of a Manager makes him Captain, then actually keeps him as Captain when he couldn’t give a monkeys toss? Fuck off Anel and fuck off Wilder.

The bloke blatantly doesnt give a fuck. He was the first to jack it in this season when things werent going our way. To make him captain is quite frankly one of the worst decisions Wilder has ever made as United manager.

He’s breeding his cant be arsed attitude through the team every time he put on the armband.

Weak as piss, doesn’t read the game, no leadership whatsoever.

Get whatever price you can get for him, I’d take as little as the £3m we paid.

Buy a new RCB, if Anel isn’t sold he should be our backup RCB at best next season. So much about last season clearly papered over the chasms in Anels ability

It’s his lack of effort, couldn’t care less look on his fucking boat race that boils my piss. I’m now starting to intensely dislike this shyster. And what kind of a Manager makes him Captain, then actually keeps him as Captain when he couldn’t give a monkeys toss? Fuck off Anel and fuck off Wilder.
Got a touch of the 'fucking Lundstram's' about this. He'll probably keep it until the end of the season when in actual fact he should be nowhere near the first XI.

At least he has shown us in the past he has the capability to be a professional footballer. Trusty on the other hand.....
Showed at Birmingham last season that he has the capability to be a professional footballer. But not in the PL & not in this car crash of a team. His confidence is clearly shot.

The bloke blatantly doesnt give a fuck. He was the first to jack it in this season when things werent going our way. To make him captain is quite frankly one of the worst decisions Wilder has ever made as United manager.

He’s breeding his cant be arsed attitude through the team every time he put on the armband.
Tbh, I think wilder may have saw this and thought giving him the arm band may have sparked some fight and upped his games. Sadly this hasn't happened and should have been stripped of it with the continued cba attitude, looking like sulking teenager and inept performances.

We just know his dad will pipe up at the end of the season claiming it wasn't his fault, him and Norwood first ones to be handed a black back and sent to the lockers.

Showed at Birmingham last season that he has the capability to be a professional footballer. But not in the PL & not in this car crash of a team. His confidence is clearly shot.
It was borderline cruel putting him at left back against Saka, he's never been anything other than a centre half. Not seen a winger given as much space since Bob Harris decided to hug his own centre half instead of marking Nathan Byrne in the 2015 playoff debacle.

Their 3rd goal sums him up... stood there and half turned away as the Arsenal lad took aim... for all his limitations Robinson would never do that... might give away a handball or take the player out.. but would NEVER turn away from a shot

He's only captain to try and maintain some of his rapidly decreasing value. To think we could have got 8-10m for him in January. I'd drop him off anywhere in England and wouldn't even ask for petrol.

Can someone explain to me why we signed Jack Robinson who played most of his career at LB and play him at CH. While Trusty, who played as a CH before he joined us, we play at LB?

How much difference it would make given they’re both shite I don’t know. I’m just baffled at how Robinson is now a regular starter at CH. He shows fight and courage but he is way out of his depth at this level yet he’s a regular and we get pasted every week.

Far removed from captain material, on the pitch at least.

It can't be easy when you're effectively captaining the worst team in your club's history, relative to the league you're in obviously.

But my God, him continuing with the armband is a pisstake.

Weak as piss and hopelessly one footed.
And I can’t even be bothered to comment on Trusty.

Back
Top Bottom