Have you ever been more embarrassed to be a Blade?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BettingBlade

Reaction score
People will bring up Adkins and the league one years I’m sure but fuck me, have we ever been so fucking embarrassing on an international stage so consistently?

This is fucking shite. I left after the third goal today and I didnt feel a fucking thing. We deserve to be remembered as one of the worst teams in Premier League history.

Every single one of our players should be fucking ashamed of the part they have played in one of the most pathetic teams in English footballing history.

People will bring up Adkins and the league one years I’m sure but fuck me, have we ever been so fucking embarrassing on an international stage so consistently?

This is fucking shite. I left after the third goal today and I didnt feel a fucking thing. We deserve to be remembered as one of the worst teams in Premier League history.

Every single one of our players should be fucking ashamed of the part they have played in one of the most pathetic teams in English footballing history.
No I haven’t and it’s down to the Prince. He’s made us the biggest laughing stock and potentially the worst premier league club ever. Message to PA: If you have any respect for us whatsoever FFS reduce the selling price and sell ASAP - we don’t fuckin deserve this!

I reckon we're that shite, we'll end up getting half a dozen more points and fuck up our chances of being the worst side in PL history!

We can't even get that right!

I'm not embarrassed because I've never thought we could stop up.

The PL has moved on again since we were here 3 years ago.

However, whilst I don't remotely think we're under-achieving by being in the bottom three, I think we could have put up more of a fight.

I don't expect us to beat Villa today but our approach and defending for the first hour was sheer cowardice imho.

If, by some miracle, we go up again next season then the Premier League should prohibit us from going up. If we're not going to take it seriously and not going to try to give it a go then why should they let us in again?

It's like when teams get promoted to League Two but their grounds are up to scratch. They get refused promotion.

"Sorry Sheffield United, we've seen your squad, your proposed wage bill, your proposed transfer budget and the list of players from the Icelandic second division that you've scouted, but we can't let you in as it's not good enough. We gave you £130mil and you have the lowest wage bill, so what have you done with it? You can't blame Covid/Brexit/Ukraine War."

I still think getting relegated to Division 4 back in 1981 was my worst moment of being a Blade especially as we were still in Division 1 in 1976. It was the culmination of a most desperate period of shit football in our history.

This season has been bad but we're miles better than those dark days.

Yes I have. Next question please.

On an international stage? Who really gives a fuck? This current side pisses on the sides that I've watched over 45 years albeit for the Wilder years. Get a grip. We've been mainly wank forever, so no I'm not embarrassed, just disappointed in our current plight. Life goes on. Try and enjoy it.

I still think getting relegated to Division 4 back in 1981 was my worst moment of being a Blade especially as we were still in Division 1 in 1976. It was the culmination of a most desperate period of shit football in our history.

This season has been bad but we're miles better than those dark days.
Maybe so, but literally nobody else cares. We’re showing ourselves up on a worldwide stage every single week and I just dont see how that compares.

Suppose I should have stayed until the end and got my cock out because they tried so very very hard
Going early is up to you I have no problem with that but the poster is trying to take fuckin credit for going early, I can see you all now standing up and strutting out, go quietly ok but look at me I've had enough, well fuck off.

Being a Blade at the minute is like going to the GUM clinic. You’ve got to go and know what the results will be no matter how much hope you’re wrong, it’s going to hurt at some point and you’ll leave at the end with your head down in embarrassment. Prior to this there will have been some fun and enjoyment but then reality kicks in. You’ll tell yourself never again but you never learn

On an international stage? Who really gives a fuck? This current side pisses on the sides that I've watched over 45 years albeit for the Wilder years. Get a grip. We've been mainly wank forever, so no I'm not embarrassed, just disappointed in our current plight. Life goes on. Try and enjoy it.
Yes on an international stage.

You’re part of the reason we will be wank forever. Enjoy it.

Yes, I found it embarrassing being in the 3rd and 4th division years, losing 4-0 to Wendy was terrible. In those years I didn't bother going to some home games.

This season I am still going to some away games.
Ah the years that literally nobody outside United gives a fuck about or even remembers.

Wake the fuck up. We are a laughing stock.

Being a Blade at the minute is like going to the GUM clinic. You’ve got to go and know what the results will be no matter how much hope you’re wrong, it’s going to hurt at some point and you’ll leave at the end with your head down in embarrassment. Prior to this there will have been some fun and enjoyment but then reality kicks in. You’ll tell yourself never again but you never learn
And you can't help but wonder if it might be down to putting too much faith in anel

I'm not embarrassed because I've never thought we could stop up.

The PL has moved on again since we were here 3 years ago.

However, whilst I don't remotely think we're under-achieving by being in the bottom three, I think we could have put up more of a fight.

I don't expect us to beat Villa today but our approach and defending for the first hour was sheer cowardice imho.
And yet Luton are making a fist of it. I hope they stay up. The. board should be made to watch this crap, I couldn’t see any one of them here today.

You should have stayed till the end, we played like Brazil for the last 15 minutes, part timer.

I've never been embarrassed to be a Blade, why the fuck would I? Nobody forced me to take a shine to the club, nobody promised me a rose garden so fuck being embarrassed for something that I chose to become.

If it embarrasses you, feel free to fuck right off because you aren't a fan. Days like today hurt, a lot but that's life. Stick your chest out, smack anybody in the mouth who gives you any shit and crack on.

Never got the 'ashamed to be a Blade' bollocks that I've seen from time to time, same with the embarrassed shite.

UTBFTP 👊👊👊

Aahh but they won't shove a mini umbrella up your japs eye at BDTBL

I've never been embarrassed to be a Blade, why the fuck would I? Nobody forced me to take a shine to the club, nobody promised me a rose garden so fuck being embarrassed for something that I chose to become.

If it embarrasses you, feel free to fuck right off because you aren't a fan. Days like today hurt, a lot but that's life. Stick your chest out, smack anybody in the mouth who gives you any shit and crack on.

Never got the 'ashamed to be a Blade' bollocks that I've seen from time to time, same with the embarrassed shite.

UTBFTP 👊👊👊
I was forced to be a Blade by my dad & certainly didn’t have a say in it! And don’t I half remind him when it’s shit!

Back
Top Bottom