Player Suggestion Scott Twine

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Another assist for him today, looking very good so far this season. Lots of quality end product, good stats etc, admittedly in League One.

Only signed a long term deal with MK Dons last summer but he's still only 22

Would rather concentrate on our FA Cup tie, bound to be linked with a few this window

I think we’d like him but financially our hands are tied

If he can press on and develop, he could really tie our system together quite nicely.

I saw a bit of him on Saturday. Certainly can hit them from distance.
Would be wise to keep tabs on him.

We haven't paid a fee since the 'summer' window in 2020...
Yeah absolutely, because free agents and loan players don't need wages paying and loan fees became outlawed since covid and and and and...

Cheer up kid were in 5th place 🤷

Yeah absolutely, because free agents and loan players don't need wages paying and loan fees became outlawed since covid and and and and...

Cheer up kid were in 5th place 🤷

Just pointing it out. As it stands we have said we are working in the free agent market. Doesn't mean they are shit we've got some very important players for nothing but unless there's a takeover or promotion I am not expecting us to pay a fee

Just pointing it out. As it stands we have said we are working in the free agent market. Doesn't mean they are shit we've got some very important players for nothing but unless there's a takeover or promotion I am not expecting us to pay a fee
I wouldn't believe any indicators about our spending from press statements, Hecky and HRH are both too savvy to come out and say "we've got X million to spend and we need X players" as that's basically an invitation for clubs like Liverpool, Bournemouth & Swansea to overcharge us for anyone we ask for!

Also I wasn't having a pop btw mate, all laughs here ☺

I wouldn't believe any indicators about our spending from press statements, Hecky and HRH are both too savvy to come out and say "we've got X million to spend and we need X players" as that's basically an invitation for clubs like Liverpool, Bournemouth & Swansea to overcharge us for anyone we ask for!
I would however believe our total lack of spending in the last 3 windows plus how late we left it all. Even if we sell berge for huge money I wouldn't expect much incoming on fees
Also I wasn't having a pop btw mate, all laughs here ☺
Of course 👍

Due to signing fees some free transfer players are more expensive than those you have to pay a fee for. Same applies when you have to pay loan fees

Due to signing fees some free transfer players are more expensive than those you have to pay a fee for. Same applies when you have to pay loan fees
Rüdiger is a good example of this: Chelsea refused to pay the player and his agents combined fees of £29m on top of a £200k per week salary. Effectively they were asked to pay the same as they did when they first signed him from Roma. Real Madrid will just see that as a transfer fee which is why he's going there.

It was the same with Alaba last season: Madrid paid him €17.7m, his father €6.3m and his agent €5.2m on top of his €400k per week wages. Total signing on fees of over €25m.

Watched him again last night against Wycombe, seems to know where to make runs and has an assured touch to link up play. Most outstanding feature is striking dead balls, even when close to the penalty area he has the ability to get the ball over a wall which then dips quickly. Now they are staying in League One, I would be suprised if MK hang on to him. Looks a great prospect.

Back
Top Bottom