Player Suggestion FL players who've impressed you this season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Did Dack get on yesterday?
He was looking great until those 2 serious injuries,God knows if he'll ever get back to what he was

Riis hasn't been starting for Preston

Parrot ahead of him

If Berge leaves he'd be a smart addition, important to replace the physicality in the forward area
He's not long since signed a new contract with them hasn't he?

Did Dack get on yesterday?
He was looking great until those 2 serious injuries,God knows if he'll ever get back to what he was

No mate, don't think so, but when he was warming up, and kicking the ball around at half time, he looks like he has shed some weight, so I assume he is training hard.

Josh Bowler is one who impresses when I see him

Broken record, but he’d be one I’d like us to sign if we sell Berge. He’s in the last year of his contract, and I think £5m gets him. Will surely be playing Premier League football in time. Add in that we’ve almost no permanent midfielders under contract next season, I think he should be a good addition.

Three Championship clubs are in talks to sign Fulham left-back Joe Bryan.

Olympiakos are in discussions to sign winger Ivan Caveleiro, while French club Troyes are in negotiations to sign goalkeeper Marek Rodak.

Turkish club Gazientep are interested in signing midfielder Josh Onomah, while an unnamed Premier League club is also keen.

We should get Joe Bryan if we can - none of our LWBs are promotion standard

But if it's a choice between him or a CM, go for a CM and knock LWB to January

I think there is some value in considering Doyle for Berge's role. Pep said he could play further forward and he could also drop to a three.

Someone a bit more robust defensively.

What about Max Bird of Derby?

He is left footed defensive midfielder, 21.

Derby must still be up for selling given where they are, especially if we end up with 35m.

We should get Joe Bryan if we can - none of our LWBs are promotion standard

But if it's a choice between him or a CM, go for a CM and knock LWB to January

I'd say getting another RWB in is more pressing.

Lowe, RND, Stevens and Osborn are all able to play LWB (albeit none are stand outs!).

If Berge does go, I'd think CM, RWB and CF would be prioritised (in that order!)

Back
Top Bottom