Player Suggestion FL players who've impressed you this season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Assuming we dont go up virtually every one of those championship players will be unobtainable unless they are out of contract.

Even the top league one players will cost a few million which I'm assuming we dont have unless promoted. So I will stick to league one but not the likes of Twine and Stewart who will be too expensive and players I think are on a free.

Brannigan Oxford centre mid
Parrott MK Dons centre forward
Stockton Morecambe centre forward
Lenihan Bkackburn defence
Wallace Millwall wide.midfield

That lad who finished as top scorer for Burton (despite playing less than half of their games) looked very handy.

Its a shame a lot of our fans have already written him off.

From the EFL games I watched on tv:

Spence and Johnson from Forest
Kaminsky from Blackburn, top goalkeeper
Lewis-Potter, destined for great things and Honeyman from Hull
Semenyo from Bristol
Adebayo from Luton
Powell from Stoke
Chair from qpr
Swift from reading
Semenyo is an underrated about. He has some good stats in terms of his output, especially assists.

Troy Parrott has looked decent for MK Franchise this season, bagged 8 in 41. Didn't realise he was still in contract at Spur tbh.

Assuming we dont go up virtually every one of those championship players will be unobtainable unless they are out of contract.

Even the top league one players will cost a few million which I'm assuming we dont have unless promoted. So I will stick to league one but not the likes of Twine and Stewart who will be too expensive and players I think are on a free.

When nobody has any money to spend, surely teams can't be demanding millions? Unless they're selling to a Premier League side. Must be more "take whatever you can get" due in the Championship.

Anderson at Blackpool I like, twine we should deffo be looking at, Cooper at millwall, Keinan Davies on loan/perm from Villa would be ideal, depends on what league were in next season really; there’s a lot off good championship players leaving on frees this summer, we should be all over them.

Random one but I love shit like this, so...

The fella in third, Malcolm Ebiowei of Derby, has only played 16 games compared to Gyokeres (45) and Tymon (44). So very likely he would have had the most nutmegs in the league :D

18 years old, has played out wide a bit but mainly through the middle.

Parrott would be a great loan signing in the Championship. We are desperate for a goal scorer, we're proven with developing young loan players and he is destined for huge things

When nobody has any money to spend, surely teams can't be demanding millions? Unless they're selling to a Premier League side. Must be more "take whatever you can get" due in the Championship.
How much did Fulham and Bournemouth spend this season? The 3 side that come down will doubtless spend money as they will end up banking big fees for some of their players. With an absent and disinterested owner I don't see us spending anything unless we are bought...and the 'American takeover ' seems to have gone very quiet

Agree we should be doing this. We should have done it more in the past. We are in prime position to be able to see the best players in the league that we play in. Why Wilder never signed Ivan Toney for us I will never know.

How much did Fulham and Bournemouth spend this season? The 3 side that come down will doubtless spend money as they will end up banking big fees for some of their players. With an absent and disinterested owner I don't see us spending anything unless we are bought...and the 'American takeover ' seems to have gone very quiet
It’s gone quiet for a reason, we don’t know which league we’ll be in next season which is gonna largely affect the clubs value and any new takeover news may disrupt preparations for the play offs.

Agree we should be doing this. We should have done it more in the past. We are in prime position to be able to see the best players in the league that we play in. Why Wilder never signed Ivan Toney for us I will never know.

It was pretty well documented that Wilder got a ‘background check’ of sorts on players he looked at signing to make sure they had the right personality and attitude.
Ivan Toney has been caught on video on Social Media on more than one occasion slagging off Brentford.
Doesn’t seem like the best character

Worth noting Wilder had Toney coming through at Northampton that coupled with his goal scoring record should’ve had him high up on our list of targets. The fact he wasn’t probably indicates he wasn’t deemed to be a personality fit.

Worth noting Wilder had Toney coming through at Northampton that coupled with his goal scoring record should’ve had him high up on our list of targets. The fact he wasn’t probably indicates he wasn’t deemed to be a personality fit.
Or maybe Wilder didn’t think Toney was good enough. Wouldn’t be the first or last time CW got it wrong about a player’s ability …

It was pretty well documented that Wilder got a ‘background check’ of sorts on players he looked at signing to make sure they had the right personality and attitude.
Ivan Toney has been caught on video on Social Media on more than one occasion slagging off Brentford.
Doesn’t seem like the best character
Wilder always mentioned his background checks on players, although not successfully. Moose, Freeman, Burke to name three

Or maybe Wilder didn’t think Toney was good enough. Wouldn’t be the first or last time CW got it wrong about a player’s ability …
True but given Wilders proclivity to favour players he had a connection with or pursue long time targets it was odd we were never really linked to Toney given the history of Toney coming through under Wilder and then his production at championship level.

That lad who finished as top scorer for Burton (despite playing less than half of their games) looked very handy.

Its a shame a lot of our fans have already written him off.
I don’t think anyone has written him off, they just don’t think he’s ready to lead a championship side going for promotion.
From what we’ve seen they’re right but he’s 18 FFS, just let him develop and learn for a bit.

If we are in the championship next season, Kane Wilson from Forest Green Rovers would be well worth a punt. I think he'd be on a free as he is out of contract. Looks like Forest and Brum sniffing already...

If we are in the championship next season, Kane Wilson from Forest Green Rovers would be well worth a punt. I think he'd be on a free as he is out of contract. Looks like Forest and Brum sniffing already...
Is he not a right back
Unless we get rid of both Baldrick and Brewster we do not need another, let’s save our money for where it’s needed

True, if we sell Baldock as rumoured.

There are so many EFL bargains to be had this summer, maybe we should lose the playoffs on purpose.

Random one but I love shit like this, so...

The fella in third, Malcolm Ebiowei of Derby, has only played 16 games compared to Gyokeres (45) and Tymon (44). So very likely he would have had the most nutmegs in the league :D

18 years old, has played out wide a bit but mainly through the middle.

Fully on board with a transfer policy that prioritises nutmegs per 90

Emil Riis

one of a number of impressive newcomer CFs in the league this season
Riis hasn't been starting for Preston

Parrot ahead of him

If Berge leaves he'd be a smart addition, important to replace the physicality in the forward area

Back
Top Bottom