Incoming? James McArthur

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Says Luton are interested too. Let's hope they get him. Yes experience is needed for us but we have players with PL experience in Egan, Norwood, Fleck (if he signs), JLT, Berge, McB and dont need a 35 year old who didnt play (apart from negligible) in PL last season.

Says Luton are interested too. Let's hope they get him. Yes experience is needed for us but we have players with PL experience in Egan, Norwood, Fleck (if he signs), JLT, Berge, McB and dont need a 35 year old who didnt play (apart from negligible) in PL last season.

Take your point but those players don't have great PL experience...

He was a very good player for a long time and his attitude is spot on.

Problem is, he can't really get around the pitch anymore

Aye
But..
Are you really differentiating between KFC / Subway and Gregg’s as evidence of differing quality ?!?
Given your cited menus I’m (moderately) intrigued as to what you deem “ a good burger”
All the options were above a pound except the sausage roll which was my point

We can all hope we sign the dozens upon dozens of options out there on the rumour thread ( several burger options) but reality is we might have to take the dirt cheap option as that’s all we have

Makes you laugh how Palace fans saying he'd be our best midfielder.

They had some recent recruitment gains like Eze and the lad from Reading, both of which seemed like players we should have shown an interest in.

But the way they profess a guy who played about 3 times last season would be our best showed how carried away they have gotten due to a few years up there.

We finished above them the first season and each year the difference between them getting relegated or not is just Zaha leaving!

Makes you laugh how Palace fans saying he'd be our best midfielder.

They had some recent recruitment gains like Eze and the lad from Reading, both of which seemed like players we should have shown an interest in.

But the way they profess a guy who played about 3 times last season would be our best showed how carried away they have gotten due to a few years up there.

We finished above them the first season and each year the difference between them getting relegated or not is just Zaha leaving!
I remember Freeman going to Luton and thinking he'll be one of their best players. I think its just arrogance of how football fans minds work about their own team.

Agent click bait boba. Only thing linking him to us is a comment that he’s looking to extend his career and us an Luton are looking for PL experience.
would we get rid of Billy and sign him? Nah.
Agreed. Seems like his agent just trying to create some interest to me.

“We met with the lad in London and offered him a very attractive package. But there was strong competition from retirement, including the promise of no first team football at all, and in the end we couldn’t match their terms”.

Back
Top Bottom