Lundstram

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This should be interesting. Not watched it in full but skipping through it he mentions us quite a few times along with Wilder.

Anyone care to summarise? Seen a clip of it and I couldn’t listen to anymore of him saying the word “lad” in his scouse accent.

All of that needs showing to McBurnie before he thinks about joining them. He's already a figure of fun up there regarding his national team appearances and they will turn on him as soon as he starts missing chances

All of that needs showing to McBurnie before he thinks about joining them. He's already a figure of fun up there regarding his national team appearances and they will turn on him as soon as he starts missing chances

To which his point would be "meh, same as down here"

Lundstram just proves how average Scottish football is!
That would make sense if he was strolling it and taking the piss up there because he was so good, when in reality it looks like he’s not being good enough for Scottish football and Rangers fans want him gone? That seems to be the general consensus with Rangers fans as far as I can see.

That would make sense if he was strolling it and taking the piss up there because he was so good, when in reality it looks like he’s not being good enough for Scottish football and Rangers fans want him gone? That seems to be the general consensus with Rangers fans as far as I can see.

He's clocked out once the contract talks stalled.. he's not the only one as well..

Sound familiar ??

I travel up regularly Btw, and a few are getting binned this summer at Ibrox.

Shankland and Mcburnie is the rumour up there.. but they're really buzzing about Shankland, who could end up going to Everton though..

Back
Top Bottom