Lundstram

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was playing 2 vs. 2 FIFA 2020 with some mates who don't know much about SUFC and Berge got injured (so realistic) one of them said

'Ok bring Lundstram on'

I gave him a look like thunder and nearly copped him one! 😂

i'm also bored and we haven't had this for a while

fpc.JPG

please, please, please will Monday come quickly - can't you tell we haven't played for a while ;)

UTB

Oddly enough I did look at Rangers team sheet on Wednesday after they beat another Scottish team to stay top of the league in Scotland.

He was a named substitute and didn't get on.

If this carries on he'll get a medal for doing very little.

Just sayin.......

I'm half sad for him in some ways. Ill advised. He definitley had some attributes to have a half decent career. Sadly wasted.

I have also noticed that nobody has mentioned Wilf Rostron lately. I wonder how he’s getting on...🤷‍♂️

Wilf rostron was mentioned by jock bryson in the interview with hal and nick, check it out, it's far more interesting than lunny watch..

I know we're all bored to death atm, but it's only gonna get worse when the Fulham game gets cancelled later today..

Oddly enough I did look at Rangers team sheet on Wednesday after they beat another Scottish team to stay top of the league in Scotland.

He was a named substitute and didn't get on.

If this carries on he'll get a medal for doing very little.

Just sayin.......
I'm sure I saw a photo of Brewster with a medal in a Liverpool shirt, can anybody with time on thier hands (that is more time than me / can be bothered) look up weather he's go a premier league winners medal..

I'm sure I saw a photo of Brewster with a medal in a Liverpool shirt, can anybody with time on thier hands (that is more time than me / can be bothered) look up weather he's go a premier league winners medal..
No he didn't....... he got a champions league winners medal instead! 🙈

Weirdly was looking at a couple of rangers match reports on BBC earlier. Then had a look at the player ratings for the last 6/7 games they played and he is consistently voted their worst player. Poor lad.

Lunny went to Rangers for the money that’s it! If he could have got the same money here or somewhere in the Premier or Championship he would have but now he’s gone to sit on a bench in a poor league. 2 consolations he’ll get is a Scottish medal so he can show his grandkids and a taste of European football to tell the grandkids.

Lunny went to Rangers for the money that’s it! If he could have got the same money here or somewhere in the Premier or Championship he would have but now he’s gone to sit on a bench in a poor league. 2 consolations he’ll get is a Scottish medal so he can show his grandkids and a taste of European football to tell the grandkids.
I’d hazard a guess that Gerrard was also a big pull. That ended well.

I miss the days when the Norwegian FA we're trying to see if he qualified to play for them.

I'm half sad for him in some ways. Ill advised. He definitley had some attributes to have a half decent career. Sadly wasted.
Ill advised. Reminds me of the George Best Story: He is in bed with Marjorie Wallace( Miss World) ,money strew all over the bed and room ,calls down to room service for more bottles of champagne . Waiter arrives , door opens and the Waiter sees the room and says “ where did it all go wrong George”.

Back
Top Bottom