Incoming? Kasper Schmeichel

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cappy

wishful thinking
Reaction score
Mentioned on the Blades Ramble tonight by someone in the chat and also the host, Jimmy, that we were linked to him “in the paper”. Not heard this anywhere myself?

How did he get on last season?

Forest were linked the other day, seems more likely than us

Can't see this at all. He wasn't that great for Leicester in his last season either, he must be about 37 now, Wes will be fine.

Reactions: Dkc
Haven’t seen him play for years.

Is he better than Davies is a question it might be worth exploring

He's probably better in ability. Was a very good keeper. But always came across as a Billy big bollox. Not at all a United player

Major issue now anyway would be offloading Davies before 11. We wouldn’t want both of them.

Davies on very big wages too, so would be hard to get rid.

Haven’t seen him play for years.

Is he better than Davies is a question it might be worth exploring
Explore the idea of Kasper Schmeical being better than Adam Davies? It’s not a kierkegaard text, he’s a much better keeper than someone not good enough to be a number 1 for any championship club.

Adam Davies is a number 3 at premier league level, all the way. It’s a worry that the willingness for Heckingbottom to go with Davies as the main alternative to Wes is the same part of him that was willing to keep Enda Steven’s, Sharp and Fleck.

Explore the idea of Kasper Schmeical being better than Adam Davies? It’s not a kierkegaard text, he’s a much better keeper than someone not good enough to be a number 1 for any championship club.

Adam Davies is a number 3 at premier league level, all the way. It’s a worry that the willingness for Heckingbottom to go with Davies as the main alternative to Wes is the same part of him that was willing to keep Enda Steven’s, Sharp and Fleck.
I'll thank you for not bringing 'Fear and Trembling' into our goalkeeping equation!

Very big wages? What makes you think that?
I know his cat’s uncle’s cousin… Not exactly, but a good source. Was on big money at Stoke and we signed him on the basis of him being our no. 1 keeper. Obviously at the same time Wes had just got into the team properly and was putting in top performances and the rest is history.

I was shocked when told how much he’s on anyway.

I know his cat’s uncle’s cousin… Not exactly, but a good source. Was on big money at Stoke and we signed him on the basis of him being our no. 1 keeper. Obviously at the same time Wes had just got into the team properly and was putting in top performances and the rest is history.

I was shocked when told how much he’s on anyway.
Who the cat ?

Mentioned on the Blades Ramble tonight by someone in the chat and also the host, Jimmy, that we were linked to him “in the paper”. Not heard this anywhere myself?

How did he get on last season?

Anyone that says they wouldn’t take him confuses me IF he came in within the wage budget. I presume those saying ‘no’ are expecting him to demand silly money. His ability is unquestionable

Back
Top Bottom