John Terry linked

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Surely no one is taking any notice of what Keith Gillespie said about the fact we ought to have a English manager for next season?
Unless of course you were a betting man.

There is absolutely no way Sheffield United would appoint the likes of either John Terry or Neil Lennon! Two of the biggest cocks on the planet (not just in football) and they would be driven out immediately. However, just imagine if our owners didnt realise this and . . . . . . . . . 😆😂 No, despite the toxic entertainment factor, this wouldn't actually be funny, at all, in the slightest!!

There is absolutely no way Sheffield United would appoint the likes of either John Terry or Neil Lennon! Two of the biggest cocks on the planet (not just in football) and they would be driven out immediately. However, just imagine if our owners didnt realise this and . . . . . . . . . 😆😂 No, despite the toxic entertainment factor, this wouldn't actually be funny, at all, in the slightest!!
According to Sir Alex Fergusons autobiography, Dion Dublin would probably give them a run for their money.

Look at Villa ,thats not all down to Dean Smith. He has played at the top level ,was a brilliant defender and organiser ,has great contacts in the game ,why not ?
Because he shagged a bird ?

Fair points, for me the big risk with him would be he hasn't managed. The other names mentioned have, albeit with some of them outside of England.

Fair points, for me the big risk with him would be he hasn't managed. The other names mentioned have, albeit with some of them outside of England.
I just think he could tap into the mentality of the club ,and play the aggressive type of football which suits us. He has more experience as an assistant than some of the other names have as a manager in completely different types of football. He would be my preferred candidate so far.
With a bit of look he could bring in Jody Morris as assistant.

Last edited:
I just think he could tap into the mentality of the club ,and play the aggressive type of football which suits us. He has more experience as an assistant than some of the other names have as a manager in completely different types of football. He would be my preferred candidate so far.

I think once you get past his reputation, he's a good shout. It is very easy to get caught up in the excitement of a lesser known foreign name, especially when their CV reads well. If Terry got the job, I'd be quite happy, but I also like the sounds of this Blessin chap, more so than any other of the foreign names linked. Either would be a gamble, its all up to the Prince its his money on the table

John Terry won't be the best we could hope for, but he is a long long way away from the worst we could get.

As for his past - FFS get over it - it's about how he behaves now as a manager, not as a player

UTB

John Terry, no matter how talented he MIGHT have been as a footballer, is just a complete cock who is full of his own self importance (just remember, he organised his own send off at Chelsea - WTF?!). IF it ever happened (which it wont) but if it did ever happen, I would take great pleasure from seeing the prick getting plenty of crowd abuse before being fucked off back to wherever he belongs (and he certainly doesn't belong at Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane).
Anyone but Terry or Lennon - ok, maybe not just ANYONE but so long as its neither of those wankers.

Terry is very unproven he has no managerial experience not even at youth level could he work out of course he could but he’s about as risky an appointment as you can make other than getting someone off the street.

Never again we should hire a trainee manager!

I think once you get past his reputation, he's a good shout. It is very easy to get caught up in the excitement of a lesser known foreign name, especially when their CV reads well. If Terry got the job, I'd be quite happy, but I also like the sounds of this Blessin chap, more so than any other of the foreign names linked. Either would be a gamble, its all up to the Prince its his money on the table

its all up to the Prince its his money on the table

all ten bob of it

Look at Villa ,thats not all down to Dean Smith. He has played at the top level ,was a brilliant defender and organiser ,has great contacts in the game ,why not ?
Because he shagged a bird ?

If he were to keep someone like Knill or that type of experienced campaigner as a Number 2, leverage his Chelsea connections for 1 or 2 decent loans for next season - I'd be fascinated to see how it went...

Still think it'd be a car crash but there seems more upside than appointing a Jos Lukhahy MKII type person...

It feels very much like when we gave Steve Bruce his first job. Whatever happened to him?

Tin hat on.

I like this. Think he’d be a good appointment.

If you were poorly and needed surgery, would you want an experienced surgeon to fettle your bits, or would you want the best surgical nurse to take up the scalpel and have a crack? :)

Back
Top Bottom