Rob Holding linked

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FriethBlade

Reaction score
According to Hemmingham us and Leeds have been linked with Rob Holding. Arsenal are supposedly going to let him go to bring in new players.

27yrs old, 6ft 2in with premier league experience, he'd be a very good addition

Alright smart arse some of us don't spend our entire lives on here and when I put the title in it didn't show up on 'similar threads '
Don't bother mate, some right boring fuckers on here who spends 90% of their time on here. Went on the takeover chat after leaving it for a week and there was 20+ pages of the same people woffling bollocks, trying to play with each other. I always just go on newsnow for any relevant information now. I only use this to see people like yourself with suggestions.

Don't bother mate, some right boring fuckers on here who spends 90% of their time on here. Went on the takeover chat after leaving it for a week and there was 20+ pages of the same people woffling bollocks, trying to play with each other. I always just go on newsnow for any relevant information now. I only use this to see people like yourself with suggestions.
Titch it's a shame as I've stopped looking at the takeover chat. There are 4 or 5 on there who seem to know what they are talking about whether that's because they have connections in the club or because of their expertise in other industries.

However when you go on the threads u have to wade through page after page of in jokes or irrelevance to hunt out the informed comments so it becomes a complete waste of time

Back
Top Bottom