CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

i saying yesterday on shoutbox. grbic will be rusty we know that for sure. he played the last 8 games of last season for A Madrid. but then hasnt played for club or country since but besides that its hard to guess where his level is & we will just have to wait, judge him with our own eyes which is extremely boring & pointless on a forum 😄

but he could be fantastic could be terrible. as he been kept out by oblak who is in the top 5 gk in europe, alongside Donnaruma, Ederson, Allison & Courtois.

Hopefully not just another backup-backup like a Michael Verrips.
Would like to see his quality before a season in the championship but playing against Brighton in the FA Cup might be a tall ask for someone with such little gametime in recent years.

i saying yesterday on shoutbox. grbic will be rusty we know that for sure. he played the last 8 games of last season for A Madrid. but then hasnt played for club or country since but besides that its hard to guess where his level is & we will just have to wait, judge him with our own eyes which is extremely boring & pointless on a forum 😄

but he could be fantastic could be terrible. as he been kept out by oblak who is in the top 5 gk in europe, alongside Donnaruma, Ederson, Allison & The Wednesday Keeper.

Fixed it for you.

All the top teams in Europe want them back.

Never heard of him! Suprised we are spending money cannot see it being the reported £2m when he’s got 6 months left on his deal.

But a big lad and with some pedigree. Think it’s a good long term plan as long as he’s been scouted thoroughly. We have needed a stand out GK for some time so hopefully he’s the one.
Surely he must be on a free, I'm pretty sure some ITK on here said we wouldn't be paying a transfer fee..
😃

Surely he must be on a free, I'm pretty sure some ITK on here said we wouldn't be paying a transfer fee..
😃
£2m sounds a lot for him especially given his contractual position so I’d be think it would be slightly over inflated when being reported.

I know there's a bit of a tongue in cheek tone in some posts, but how some are even mentioning Verrips in the same comments 🤣

This lad has played for Atletico Madrid and been capped by one of the top ten national sides in the world.

I know there's a bit of a tongue in cheek tone in some posts, but how some are even mentioning Verrips in the same comments 🤣

This lad has played for Atletico Madrid and been capped by one of the top ten national sides in the world.
If he doesn't consistently cost us points every game he's an improvement on what we have now
This is the market we are in ,look for players in contract situations that make them affordable to us
Coach and improve
For me a solid dependable keeper could make such a difference to the defence we could start to see huge improvements in the defending as well

But I'm an optimist me

Well, given you said we weren’t spending anything on a keeper, I’m not surprised you’re surprised.
Nevermind though, I’m sure you’ll have some ingenious way of making yourself right which will make no sense to anyone else.
Rather a rude way to say I was wrong 😂

But I am not like a large majority on here. I was wrong and very happy to be proven wrong!!

A better option became available.

You can never have enough training cones…..

We just played the game with Leicester so that they thought we were swapping one useless lump at left back they had sent us, with another useless lump they had in the sticks. But in a brilliant game of deceit and double cross, CW has played a blinder and pulled out of getting Ward after getting the green light from LCFC to send Thomas back. We have now reported Leicester City's telephone number as spam.

If he doesn't consistently cost us points every game he's an improvement on what we have now
This is the market we are in ,look for players in contract situations that make them affordable to us
Coach and improve
For me a solid dependable keeper could make such a difference to the defence we could start to see huge improvements in the defending as well

But I'm an optimist me
Aye
Better to be an optimist than a fanny

The lad has played at every international level for his country ,he was at athletico one of the best sides in Europe,and some still have a downer ,😂same as all players incoming give them support
Remember Robin Olsen.........

So no foreign goalkeeper can any better
than Olsen???
The lad played for every international level for his country..... just like Olsen, and he was gash.
I'm not saying he's better or worse, merely pointing out a similarity.

The lad played for every international level for his country..... just like Olsen, and he was gash.
I'm not saying he's better or worse, merely pointing out a similarity.
Maybe being gash was a lot more about how Jokanavic had the defence set up?

Think we dodged a bullet wi rovrum keeper got beat at near post today, wes would have cught it

watched the video doent look like he ever leaves the 6yd box /come for a cross
But heres hoping he is another Henderson

Back
Top Bottom