CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What’s the Elche connection? Genuinely interested.
I live near there diplomat and have done for a few years. I wanted a team to support when I first came over. Because it's a city situated in the southern Costa Blanca there's a fair few supporters of different nationalities.

Nothing more interesting than that, I'm afraid.

Grbić had been in the country for all but two days, played one game against a quality Premier league team, behind our defence what a portion of fans call terrible - yet some people have already written him off, strange.

Sadly it looks like Wes could be off if we go by Nixon - shame:

I no longer live in Sheffield, but regularly visit. There are parts of the city centre which are great, so don’t be to hard on where some of you live. This is a city that is talking about reintroducing beavers !!
He says he likes green spaces, so not too far to go to find them.
The part where I work is like Threads without the nuclear bomb.

Plenty of beaver in the Bessemer though…..

Grbić had been in the country for all but two days, played one game against a quality Premier league team, behind our defence what a portion of fans call terrible - yet some people have already written him off, strange.

No ones paying any money for Wes.

Be lucky to get 10 bob for Wes.

He's put a video on his insta story that is clearly a dig at United/Wilder.

I know it's early, I know we can't judge much from a weakened team but... there are a few things he does that give me question marks on how much of an actual upgrade he is on Wes.

I guess time will tell
He kicks more accurately and releases the ball quickly, but I need to see him a few more times to judge his catching and saving abilities.

Wes expected a big pay rise, we did not see him as a long term number one and subsequently did not offer on. Result is stale mate and he will move on.
hopefully that may persuade Amissah to sign as I think he has potential

Back
Top Bottom