Two strange incidents today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tbh wolves had a much better penalty shout when souza handballed and compared to the one he gave away Luton this one was absolutely nailed on
Sorry mate, which one was this? I must’ve missed this somehow, Is there any footage of it?

Tbh wolves had a much better penalty shout when souza handballed and compared to the one he gave away Luton this one was absolutely nailed on
No. At wolves his hands were just out at his sides and the ball bounced up.
I don't think the Luton one should have been a pen, but as a snapshot picture it looks like one.

Geordie I'm not sure Grbic was initially going to kick it out. I think he was looking to play it out from the back but realised he'd left it too late and everyone was closed down. He then did some kind of poxy misplaced pass, why didn't he just hoof it into the stand to make it clear what he was doing ?
My take was that he decided he couldn't wallop it out because it would look like he was clearing it under pressure from the Wolves player, not putting it out because of an injury...and it's probably the reality that he wanted rid because of the pressure.

Poor.

Always nice to get the oinkers view on things

I never knew that the Dyer/Bowyer fight had them down to 8...Taylor had already been sent off prior. Barcodes vs Villa if memory serves me right with Gareth (chopper) Barry trying to part them like a ref separating two boxers who swore blind they didn't hear the bell sound.

Taylor's red card was a gem as well, he handled a goal-bound effort, that went down clutching his chest like he'd been shot.

Always nice to get the oinkers view on things
Aww frank if that handball has been the other way around you would have been blaming premier league bias, conspiracy theories, burning effigies of Trevor brooking , it was handball ref could have given it VAR could have given they didn't we got away with it ,

Aww frank if that handball has been the other way around you would have been blaming premier league bias, conspiracy theories, burning effigies of Trevor brooking , it was handball ref could have given it VAR could have given they didn't we got away with it ,
No I wouldn't
If you can find one post of me saying any of these things then please show them

It wasn't hand ball because it wasn't handball you want it to be because you are a pig on the wind up

No I wouldn't
If you can find one post of me saying any of these things then please show them

It wasn't hand ball because it wasn't handball you want it to be because you are a pig on the wind up
Ah the old if he doesn't agree he's a pig argument, my post said in comparison to the Luton penalty this was nailed , as it was far more blatant, and plain to see if you disagree then you must also be a pig because that's how these forums work

Last edited:
Ah the old if he doesn't agree he's a pig argument, my post said in comparison to the Luton penalty this was nailed , as it was far more blatant, and plain to see if you disagree then you must also be a pig because that's how these forums work
Why are you pretending to be a Blade?
But sad isn't it?

Why are you pretending to be a Blade?
But sad isn't it?
Where's the evidence to support that I'm a pig ? Is it because I'm honest in my assessment that we are out of our depth both on and off the pitch or Is there something else?

Taylor's red card was a gem as well, he handled a goal-bound effort, that went down clutching his chest like he'd been shot.
Yeah, recall that classic. When Bowyer and Dyer got into the dressing room, Taylor asked them what the final score was....Bowyer said 'Eleven versus eight.'
Then Souness walked in and threatened to deck the pair of them.

Back
Top Bottom