Hecky out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I understand the Hecky has to go point of view but its not realistic is it. So Hecky goes, who takes over McCall ? cos I can guarantee no Manager with a brain would come to our club the state its in. After that first goal when there was a break in play on TV you could clearly see him telling the players what to do especially Bogle yet they went on again and nothing changed. So either they dont listen to him or the crap show on the pitch was his vision. Got fed up of the commentators saying the Blades players look like they dont know what to do.

Probably only Baldock on that pitch that has the old school get at them philosophy of fighting back the rest havent got a clue. Its not all down to Hecky.

I understand the Hecky has to go point of view but its not realistic is it. So Hecky goes, who takes over McCall ? cos I can guarantee no Manager with a brain would come to our club the state its in. After that first goal when there was a break in play on TV you could clearly see him telling the players what to do especially Bogle yet they went on again and nothing changed. So either they dont listen to him or the crap show on the pitch was his vision. Got fed up of the commentators saying the Blades players look like they dont know what to do.

Probably only Baldock on that pitch that has the old school get at them philosophy of fighting back the rest havent got a clue. Its not all down to Hecky.
No it isn’t. But it’s partially down to him, and he’s the only one who can be easily changed.

This is set at the top. We can't just keep absolving him of any responsibility.

As Rev says, we can't sack all the players.

I’ve been a supporter of Hecky but to put out such a bad performance against a relegation rival is shocking and if he’s fired I don’t think he could have any complaints.
There was no fight or desire and frig knows what we were trying to do with the midfield.
It was clear we needed to make changes and I wouldn’t have waiting until half-time.
Considering they’ve just had 2 weeks of coaching/training that display was a disgrace, up there in my top 3 worst Blades games ever.

I’ve been a supporter of Hecky but to put out such a bad performance against a relegation rival is shocking and if he’s fired I don’t think he could have any complaints.
There was no fight or desire and frig knows what we were trying to do with the midfield.
It was clear we needed to make changes and I wouldn’t have waiting until half-time.
Considering they’ve just had 2 weeks of coaching/training that display was a disgrace, up there in my top 3 worst Blades games ever.

What does he say to them at half time, we rarely come out looking better.

Exactly. Might be persuaded if a) there was someone good enough to make a difference (not looking back) and b) we can afford to pay him off and the new regime.

It’s down to Hecky, yes he had a bad hand but the rest is on him, tactics shocking, players not ready to start every single match, lack of desire, poor substitutions every game, the list is endless why it’s Hecky’s fault

I accept that Hecky has been fucked over this season in terms of key players being sold without his consent and not being given any money to replace them.

I do not accept a gutless, passive, shambles of a performance like that in what was probably our biggest game of the season to date. We didn't compete at any point. It's unacceptable and I'm afraid he has to go.

What does he say to them at half time, we rarely come out looking better.

To be fair, until the brain fart, we had come out looking a bit better. Albeit it didn’t last very long.

I accept that Hecky has been fucked over this season in terms of key players being sold without his consent and not being given any money to replace them.

I do not accept a gutless, passive, shambles of a performance like that in what was probably our biggest game of the season to date. We didn't compete at any point. It's unacceptable and I'm afraid he has to go.
Didn’t we all think the Berge sale and Hamer replacement was great business as for the other 40 million

I was Hecky in (have him at the helm for next season in championship) until last night.
Now I'd be indifferent if he goes. He is turning up to matches, even at home, trying not to lose. We need to go out believing we can beat teams and actually attack them from minute one.
Most of the players have seemingly thrown in the towel already with this defeatist mentality. Not good enough.

I actually get the impression from his after match comments that he knows he’s not getting sacked. He’s becoming slightly arrogant with it also “The fans won’t get me sacked”. Not exactly a way to endear yourself to the fans after the shambles that was Bournemouth. If he’d had said it how it is and apologised to the fans, but no. Were paying hard earned money, the very least we accept is 100% effort. Not impressed with him at all yesterday.

I think all managers have a little screw loose to do a football managers job. But to manager in the Prem would be a dream for most even if it were the dumpster fire that we find ourselves in. But he, or she, is out there and will, could, turn things around, or not. Phew, bases covered. ITS BEYOND TIME FOR A CHANGE....I'll be refreshing the forum on Monday morning

Back
Top Bottom