Hecky out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stevo

Reaction score
Not a knee jerk reaction, we have been shit for ages, but getting the rub, his inability to pick in form players, his reluctance to drop underperforming players, his turgid tactics and inability to change a game is utterly baffling and he will become one of the biggest embarrassments, not just in our history but in football if he successfully snatches defeat from the jaws of victory which now looks nailed on. Well done for whatever cock put him on a 5 year contract too, only we can be so fucking short sighted and stupid

That’s the point though
A 5 year contract means we can’t ’afford’ to get rid of him….
So we’re stuck with him
Hoping for a miracle that he wakes up and smells the coffee- actually I think he needs smelling salts…

Not a knee jerk reaction, we have been shit for ages, but getting the rub, his inability to pick in form players, his reluctance to drop underperforming players, his turgid tactics and inability to change a game is utterly baffling and he will become one of the biggest embarrassments, not just in our history but in football if he successfully snatches defeat from the jaws of victory which now looks nailed on. Well done for whatever cock put him on a 5 year contract too, only we can be so fucking short sighted and stupid
sign me up

If we want to go up we swallow our pride and make a change now. If we don't then we're in this same league next season with a drastically weaker squad.

There's not benefit in having a points advantage of there is no prospect on another win on the horizon. The extra advantage of superior goal difference has all but gone with the points gap too.

And bring in who exactly? Just get a new manager in on the hope that we get that new manager run of good form?

Not sure how that’s a great strategy
We haven't got the money or authority to bring a new man in. We're in financial and strategic limbo and we've been drifting as a club for the best part of 2 years. We wanked away a decent wedge on paying off Wilder, we wanked away a similar amount on Slav and his backroom staff and we've gone and given Hecky a 5 year deal, and given decent deals to the chuckle brothers that stand next to him.

Basically MGW and Ndiaye have papered over the cracks.

We got pricks at just about every level of the club, that wouldn't get a similar paid gig at any other club. We're run like a sunday league outfit.

And bring in who exactly? Just get a new manager in on the hope that we get that new manager run of good form?

Not sure how that’s a great strategy
Yes.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

This is us currently. Same plan every week and same old result. The Watford and Tottenham games were anomalies I'm afraid - not the norm.

Yep. I've had enough of him. If he was picking the best side available and they weren't good enough then fair enough. But his team selection and stubbornness in keeping on picking his underperforming favourites week in week out is now beyond baffling. It's almost self sabatage. He can fuck off now for me. Ask yourself the question. Would you want PH in charge next season promotion or not? I know I don't want him around as I just don't rate him. I'm firmly in the PH out camp. Thought it for a while but today just confirmed my thinking. Starting fucking Fleck....seriously what the absolute fuck.

Last edited:
Yes.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

This is us currently. Same plan every week and same old result. The Watford and Tottenham games were anomalies I'm afraid - not the norm.

I could accept the definition of insanity argument if we weren’t 2nd in the table.

We haven't got the money or authority to bring a new man in. We're in financial and strategic limbo and we've been drifting as a club for the best part of 2 years. Basically MGW and Ndiaye have papered over the cracks.

We got pricks at just about every level of the club, that wouldn't get a similar paid gig at any other club. We're run like a sunday league outfit.
well in that case were going nowhere except league 1 with this guy in charge he hasnt a clue with team selections or tactics today just proves what a false position were in

He's not tactically astute enough to change things, and he's not ruthless enough to drop under performing players. He also lacks belief in young players, ironic given he was the development coach prior to replacing Jokanovic.

Good one lads, you want to sack the manager who has taken a side to second in the division despite:

• An injury crisis the likes of which we've never seen before;
  • Not being able to strengthen properly in summer or at all in January;
  • Having to use transfer funds to pay for a training pitch;
  • Having two fucking mad takeovers ongoing;
  • for a club which is struggling to pay bills and under a transfer embargo
  • A pitch which is looking more and more like a warzone

Ignoring the facts that:

• He came in when we were set to break bad records in the EPL and steadied the ship
  • He came in after a disastrous start back in the Championship and took us on a run which got us into the play-offs on automatic promotion form
and as soon as he has a bad spell, despite still being 4 points clear, you want to sack him?

Do you not think he deserves a season? At least?

Fucking ingenious the lot of you. This is what supporting Watford must be like.

To be clear I don't want the manager to be sacked but I do want us to go up. Currently, I don't see how both those things can happen

We're only 2nd because of what we did pre-wc. I'd love to see the form table for the last 10 games or so
We're only second because our manager has got us more points than every other team except Burnley? Is this what you're trying to say?

But they don't count because he's not Chris fucking Wilder.

Good one lads, you want to sack the manager who has taken a side to second in the division despite:

• An injury crisis the likes of which we've never seen before;
  • Not being able to strengthen properly in summer or at all in January;
  • Having to use transfer funds to pay for a training pitch;
  • Having two fucking mad takeovers ongoing;
  • for a club which is struggling to pay bills and under a transfer embargo
  • A pitch which is looking more and more like a warzone

Ignoring the facts that:

• He came in when we were set to break bad records in the EPL and steadied the ship
  • He came in after a disastrous start back in the Championship and took us on a run which got us into the play-offs on automatic promotion form
and as soon as he has a bad spell, despite still being 4 points clear, you want to sack him?

Do you not think he deserves a season? At least?

Fucking ingenious the lot of you. This is what supporting Watford must be like.

1. He's tactically naive/intransigent to the point of stupidity
2. He has the motivational skills of a Geography Supply Teacher
3. He's as passionate & animated on the touch line as one those human statues that spray themselves silver and stand on las ramblas
4. He keeps on picking Fleck
5. He keeps putting Sharp on the bench
6. He keeps on picking Berge
7. He's on the verge of not only throwing away 2nd place with a 13 point lead, superior GD and a game in hand, it looks like there's a risk that we'll finish 7th and bring the club down.

1. He's tactically naive/intransigent to the point of stupidity So inept he's got us to second in the league?
2. He has the motivational skills of a Geography Supply Teacher So inept he's got us to second in the league?
3. He keeps on picking Fleck He's started 3 games in 2023
4. He keeps putting Sharp on the bench do you want him on the pitch?!
5. He keeps on picking Berge was the best midfielder today

Back
Top Bottom