Holgate Interview

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You give Wilder’s his players and look at how it goes. BBD one of top goal scorers based on minutes per goal and a very good centre half in Holgate.

Let this be known to everyone next season!

He’d be a great standard for us to sign for the rebuild but he’s always got that red card in him.
Depends on his wage expectations, and we shouldn’t be breaking any structure for him.
His contract must be up soon, can’t see that Everton keep renewing when he’s been out on loan 3 times since 2019.

So if he’s up on a free, he’s worth bringing in. Solid and yeah has a red card in him but looks strong.

Keep his wages down and he’s worth signing

We do… but given how bad our defence has been then it’s an area that needs some attention. Trusty and Holgate on opposite flanks of the three are night and day
As with anything it depends on what he wants and believes he’s worth. 100% agree with Bergen Blade that I wouldn’t make him a top earner but if he’s agreeable to a deal with a significant “Championship” reduction clause then who knows. It’s up to him but we’re rebuilding the foundations not adding the finishing extravagant touches.

We shouldn't jump straight in and bring him back. There are a lot of options for the RCB area. It depends on the terms Everton will accept

I'd like to know if Wilder wanted this signing or whether it was "forced" on him like all the others were in the last year of his previous stint with us! (or thats the excuse for signing garbage anyway)

The lad has lost his way today during a disastrous 10 minute spell. But overall he’s done ok for us and has definitely improved apart from today.

He might be ok at football but he’s put hardly any effort into any game he’s played for us. Get rid asap

Would prefer Jimmy Dunne. Would probably not even cost more overall. Would slot in perfectly at RCB. Seems a similar character to Egan, and is on an upward curve. Holgate seems more downward tbh..... bit like us I guess. He does seem to have lost pace - Gordon went by him very easily

Probably expect Holgate to sign though. But he's done himself no favours today

Why on earth would we sign Holgate, what a waste of money he’s been…another Wider special

Would prefer Jimmy Dunne. Would probably not even cost more overall. Would slot in perfectly at RCB. Seems a similar character to Egan, and is on an upward curve. Holgate seems more downward tbh..... bit like us I guess. He does seem to have lost pace - Gordon went by him very easily

Probably expect Holgate to sign though. But he's done himself no favours today
i think jimmy dunne from qpr is a very good shout big physical and no nonsense i dont rate holgate theres better out there

Back
Top Bottom