CONFIRMED Gary Madine signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What is your favourite Madine thread?

• Total voters

What do you think?
He’d do a job for the last 15 kitchen sink option, but can’t see us paying the required money just for that role.

I believe we are inquiring about him though.

I think he's a very talented player with a huge attitude problem... If Wilder thinks he can sort that, I'd be all for it.

Edit: Not that I think Wilder would go near him.

Last edited:
Whatever match I am in attendance at where he plays, I will boo his every touch, irrespective of the shirt he is wearing.
Apart from the fact he has limited football ability, he is an absolute wankstain of a human being.

Please no. I can’t stand the cunt. Probably be the first and only time I’d run on the pitch and twat one of our own players, seriously.

Used to see him around Sheffield from time to time, after he had moved onto Bolton and I was actually shocked at how angry I used to feel just looking at him. I am not a violent person but I would have happily had words with that tosser.

£ 6 million for zero goals, Cardiff did well there, why would we be interested in a stain on humanity that produces FA in his chosen profession.

I don’t want him and don’t think he’s what we need.

The replies on this thread though could quite well be about Clarke before we signed him
With me it’s nothing to do with him having played for them, we’ve had some good players off them, I just can’t stand that cunt and it takes a lot for me to not like someone.

6 MILL for that tosser , Warnock he had your pants down . (unless there were thick brown envelopes been passed around allegedly).
He would ruin the whole team , there all gelling , we want nice guys who can play better aka =
Recognise him !

PM2626003.jpg

Him and Billy in the same team?

Keep sniffing the powder!
Yer forgot about that one , called him a fat pig , that will go down nicely with the kop !!
Plus these all taken from press reports.

Daniel Beresford, a Sheffield Wednesday fan who works at the Meadowhall shopping centre, was attacked by Madine in the Paris Bar in February last year, and suffered a broken nose, the court heard.Reece Hall, a Sheffield United fan, was attacked the following month in the Viper Room, opposite the Paris Bar, and suffered a broken jaw and his cheek was fractured in five places, the jury was told.

Read more at: https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/drunk-owls-star-gary-madine-became-arrogant-thug-1-6013821

But just five-weeks after being released early, the Sheffield Wednesday star was filmed launching a foulmouthed tirade at road workers.

Madine, who earns £5,000 a week, shared footage of him hurtling past labourers in his £100,000 Mercedes. And he is heard yelling “Silly *****! Get some work done, yer ********!”

If he were to sign, I propose we keep singing 'Gary Madine, he's a cunt' full voice but, you know, in an ironic way, like 'He's just a fat lad from Sheffield'.

For fucks sake no, not in a million years..

I'd rather play with noone up front.

As a human being, he probably wouldn’t be one of my first choices to play for Sheffield United but if this man decides he wants to sign him, and wants him to play for Sheffield United, then the washing machine will get be also receiving my full backing,

Attachments

• 54841D96-2FEA-4192-8698-611876D87E80.jpeg
    54841D96-2FEA-4192-8698-611876D87E80.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom