Outgoing? Didzy to Scum/WBA

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wow. That's literally the worst I've seen. Pete O'Rourke is usually OK too. He must just be desperate for some stories. This is the quietest window I can ever remember.

I know....let's create a football website, make up a load of untrue rumours to get people interested and then fill it full of adverts and clickbait to earn loadsa money.

Ain't internet GREAT!

This is why I’ve never been particularly sold on O’Rourke’s ITK credentials. Some occasionally accurate stories, but his stuff is usually filled out with large quantities of bullshit. This is particularly bad though even in that context.

I too am calling complete bullshit on this one...….BUT...….CW is capable of a complete shocker out of the blue if he has the right player lined up. None of us saw Lee Evans leaving but it happened....Norwood came in and instantly we looked a better side.

We all thought he had gone off his rocker when we signed Moose but look how that has turned out....

Granted, Didzy leaving would blow that out of the water of course but I would never rule anything out with CW at the helm...

I don't think either club has even bothered to make an enquiry.

“We just wanted to check...that striker that the manager clearly values, plays whenever he’s available, who the fans love, and who’s playing in the Premier League...er...would he be available to buy? Oh right....er....would he be available to loan then?”

“Hello?”

A high level PL / International
performer attracting interest from other clubs ?
Naaaaaaah.

😀.

UTB

Can't see anything in this, he's started more than any other forward and Wilder has praised him almost weekly for his performances. I would imagine Didzy will start tonight also.

Why would we risk survival over a million? Bollocks, you can see why Chris Wilder won't answer questions on transfers with some of the crap that comes out.

Ignore sites like that, they are just clickbait.

David McGoldrick is going somewhere, where he's going will shock you. Click here.

Who even spent the time to write that.
Absolutely zero chance that,
1. As a club we want to sell him
2. He wants to leave

I too am calling complete bullshit on this one...….BUT...….CW is capable of a complete shocker out of the blue if he has the right player lined up. None of us saw Lee Evans leaving but it happened....Norwood came in and instantly we looked a better side.

We all thought he had gone off his rocker when we signed Moose but look how that has turned out....

Granted, Didzy leaving would blow that out of the water of course but I would never rule anything out with CW at the helm...
my thinking too... if he had a suitable replacement lined up then i wouldn't be too surprised to see Didzy fall by the way side... but i just can't see it in JTW, way too risky to rely on a new player coming in and do the role... in Summer i would imagine we may look at cashing in on Didzy and looking for his replacement who can also bag

To be fair I'd have no problem with this. Assuming we sign Dybala.

Back
Top Bottom