Incoming? Chris Mempham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No one is seriously interested in Anel if they’ve been watching him this season!
Some have said he doesn’t look interested any more. Can’t say I’ve seen this myself, but his performances have been poor, so I’d be surprised if they are.

May just be a case of his agent putting stuff out there to try and draw interest.

6ft 4" that sounds more like it.
I dont know what he'd cost, but I reckon even with the form he's in Anel will have more than doubled in value from what we paid for him.
If his sale pays for a powerful midfielder, the fees for a goalkeeper loan and a good replacement, then I'm all for it.

“But while the chances of landing Mepham are good it could be bad news on Ahmedhodzic who has attracted possible buyers after a decent campaign”

The full quote is so vague on Anel and he’s been shit this season, no way anyone who’s watched him would describe it as decent. I know that he often gets things right about us but that just seems utterly baseless to be honest.

Anel having a "bad" season so far may due to the step up in quality opposition and lack of quality in front of him. With a consistent back 4 or 5 and a some quality to go with Vinnie, he'll get back to his prior "good" form. We need help in all areas this JTW but to me the midfield is where we lose every game. Even against Brentford, who were under strength we looked outclassed in the middle. We all know the players who need replacing, just hope we bring in replacements that can make us compete in midfield. Surely, there has to be some European or African player ready to burst onto the scene.

…,,,, We all know the players who need replacing, just hope we bring in replacements that can make us compete in midfield. Surely, there has to be some European or African player ready to burst onto the scene.
Aye
Like Coubailly, Traore, Slimane, Larouchi…..🤔

Be a fucking miracle if we get half of that! He's been fucking awful all season!!
He’s worth more to us as a Champ player.

He’s not taken to the PL immediately so daft money is out of the window.

But he has shown he can add several goals from centre back which is a massive fillip if you are aiming for promotion.

Does anyone know why prior to this season, he's never played more than 50% of games?

Unused sub or reoccurring injury problems?

Anel is another player that would like better in a side that doesn't have to defend much. Like Bogle.

We do seem to like a Brentford centre back, or is this instance an ex one. He was very highly rated at Brentford. Is he left or right footed/sided?

Be a fucking miracle if we get half of that! He's been fucking awful all season!!
I personally don't think he's over the glandular fever and add a new born into the mix then it doesn't surprise me. I'm sure it took Brooks ages to get over glandular fever and start to show his ability again...

Back
Top Bottom