Incoming? Chris Mempham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

After Ben Davies on loan apperantly
I assume that's the one we had before on loan? Wilder did want him when he was at Preston but they asked for £19m I think it was and then he joined Liverpool for much less, can't remember how much. He's not in the Rangers team much is he? Is he injured too?

I assume that's the one we had before on loan? Wilder did want him when he was at Preston but they asked for £19m I think it was and then he joined Liverpool for much less, can't remember how much. He's not in the Rangers team much is he? Is he injured too?
Wrong one

Preston to Liverpool for 1.6m, he never kicked a ball for them and after his loan to us they sold him to Rangers for 4.0m....Liverpool are good at getting decent fees for shit players!

One at spurs

Mepham last 4 seasons

2019/20 (Prem) - 12 out of 38 games played
2020/21 (Champ) - 24 out of 46 games played
2021/22 (Champ) - 22 out of 46 games played
2022/23 (Prem) - 26 out of 38 games played

Total: 84 games played out of possible 168 (50%)

The above includes games when came on as sub for a few minutes here and there too.. actual number of games starting is much lower.
You’re not telling me that The Blades recruitment team are suggesting a player who is only likely to be half fit at best are you?

Knock me down with a feather!

At least he can keep Tom Davies, Rhian Brewster and John Fleck company while they’re having rubs off the physio.

Watching Mepham v Liverpool. He looks like Basham, same name, same build, wears No 6, similar skill set …
It’s a no from me.

Because Basham has been such a poor player for us?

If he’s just like Basham then surely that’s a good thing seeing as Basham’s only real problem (apart from his injury) is that he’s 35, rather than 26 like Mepham is.

He’s nothing like Basham. Real calm on the ball used both feet. Maybe at fault for some of the goals today though or at least contributed.

Reminded me of Anel. Calmer on the ball but a little less athleticism.

Bmouth fans assessment of Mepham today;

"Mepham. Very weak performance in the second half, he was always going to struggle against the pace of their attack but he even got physically dominated by a player who must be close to a foot smaller than him (Jota) in the second half today. Just can’t be bullied like that".

Yeesh I know Twitter can be toxic, but Bournemouth fans really want him gone 🙈

Back
Top Bottom