Cherio cherio Ward !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ha ha Who are 'they'?

i'll get you a bigger spoon to stir the pot with BB

:fishy::fishy::fishy::fishy::fishy::fishy::fishy: :fishy::fishy::fishy:

not off Brian The Blade by any chance was it.

Thinking about it....are you Brian the Blade ?

:D how did yer guess ......

as it happens i'm not ..... i'm the guy that said the 3 K's wud be sold.

At least Brian has a different track to listen to every other call.
It's not the same shit all the time.

He's not going anywhere. Stop making shit up. Any reported interest in him has been drummed up by his agent and he's very happy at the Lane. I think Wardy is great but he hasnt proved himself fully yet. No way would any club spend the sort of money United would want for him.

He's not going anywhere. Stop making shit up. Any reported interest in him has been drummed up by his agent and he's very happy at the Lane. I think Wardy is great but he hasnt proved himself fully yet. No way would any club spend the sort of money United would want for him.

So youve swallowed the 'all agents are the devils spawn' line? And what sort of money would United want for him? We'd take double what we paid for him I reckon, which would be about £500k in reality as his fee was probably on apps and adds on which havent been fulfilled yet.

So youve swallowed the 'all agents are the devils spawn' line? And what sort of money would United want for him? We'd take double what we paid for him I reckon, which would be about £500k in reality as his fee was probably on apps and adds on which havent been fulfilled yet.

No I havent swallowed anything but I know full well what they are like. Very crafty and have their own interests at heart. They are at the end of the day glorified salesmen. In my line of work I come across this sort of behaviour on a daily basis and know all about them from when I played. The customer/ client is secondary to people in that line of work - a transfer every two seasons suits them down to the ground because they get a fat little lump sum from it.

If we took 500K and sold him now it would be lunacy (not putting past our club). The lad has loads of potential and can develop here. We will make a much bigger profit on him by developing his talent for another 2-3 years.

If we took 500K and sold him now it would be lunacy (not putting past our club). The lad has loads of potential and can develop here. We will make a much bigger profit on him by developing his talent for another 2-3 years.

Yeah, but as per McCabe, if a PL club comes in for him - then we have no choice but to sell.

Back
Top Bottom