Outgoing? Che Adams

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If the "football league world" page told me it was Thursday in the morning, I wouldn't believe them!
That said, wouldn't that just be our luck!?
Adkins is a smart guy, he'll convince Che that for his progression he should give us a year or two.

If Spurs want Champions League football they shouldn't be shopping for unproven Div1 youngsters. If he rattles in 30 goals then they can come back with some silly money next summer.

Unknown comes on as sub in a major competition for the opposition and scores twice against you, the scouts at Spurs wouldn`t be doing their job if they weren`t monitoring him.
Dosen`t mean a move is imminent.

You'd like to think that Adkins will be able to sell Adams the idea of staying with us for the ride. Going up the divisions with Southampton didn't harm the prospects of Lallana, Lambert and Shaw, did it?

"Sheffield United fans, would you like to sit on this salt covered cactus?"

If they make an offer, it will be very difficult to keep him.

Shouldn't consider selling him from pre season especially against Newcastle can tell he's going to do well for us this season

Your typical 'two weeks into the season' rumour.

'"Struggling Prem side" chasing "Lower League starlet who has had a good start to the season"'

In the bin.

I'd be amazed if he left. This may well be the final year of his initial contract but I'm fairly sure i read that we have an option of a further year.

Nonetheless, I agree the club should be taking steps to reward Che for his impressive start to the season and protext the asset value of the player in the form of an improved contract

He signed a 2 year deal with the option of a third so it's effectively 2 more years.
He deserves a new deal though, better terms and another 2 years on top.

As I say on another thread, Sunderland were watching him at Ilkeston when we were so I wouldn't completely rubbish the link.

As I say on another thread, Sunderland were watching him at Ilkeston when we were so I wouldn't completely rubbish the link.

Not rubbishing it, but they've got more worries than signing a unproven league one attacker.
They can't defend. If they don't sort it out they won't even be in the premier league by january.

Jims just been on Facebook:

"Hey, we just couldn't do anything about it and we made him stick in a transfer request... So he wanted to go"

"Oh well, we're proud of him and we'll put the money back into the playing squad (over the next 20 years)"

Back
Top Bottom