Anel looking to manufacture a move?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Anel will be sold to raise funds. Wilder will bring in his own players & a few leaders. If Forest stay up - he may go back for Joe Worrall who he was after during the transfer window.

With Klopp gone can we not sell him to Liverpool, as the natural replacement for Virgil? I would say £22m with a buy back clause (highly Recommended by their old boy Brewster!)
I wouldn’t replace this Virgil with AA never mind the Liverpool one…..

Attachments

• IMG_2011.png
    IMG_2011.png
    325.1 KB · Views: 1
. And we don’t want anyone playing for the club who doesn’t want to be here.
Do want to sign anyone who doesn't want to be here forever, or at least for the contractual period and, (if the club feels like it) way beyond?

We could narrow down our list of targets considerably if we makes this clear in the summer. ;)

He's looked much better recently, we should be looking to get more than £10 million for him.

What makes you think he's worth anything close to that, and who realistically going to buy him?

I think if we bump up his 'internet forum value' to ten to fifteen million pounds, then when we possibly sell him for £ 5/6 million, we can start a new thread.

Selling our best players for peanuts - Prince aaht.

The magic of the internet.

He's nowhere near as good as he and his dad think he is.

He's been really poor this season, if he was any good, he'd have stood out a mile in our defence. He hasn't.

I was a big fan of his last year, but I've heard on good authority that he wanted out after Berge and Ndiaye left and put in a transfer request which was refused.

He's been sulking ever since. I'd sell him in the summer, there's much better out there.

I predict he'll end up having more clubs than Tiger Woods. Or John Burridge.

Those two surging runs where he gave the ball away after not being able to complete a simple six yard pass and left the defence wide open on both occasions
The scouts will be queueing up round the block for the top European clubs now

Anel will be sold to raise funds. Wilder will bring in his own players & a few leaders. If Forest stay up - he may go back for Joe Worrall who he was after during the transfer window.
Do you genuinely believe the money raised will be spent on players

Nope - only on loans. Sorry that was my point, Joe Worrall is still under contract at Forest, but they are trying to offload him. As long as Forest don’t also get relegated, he will be on loan with us next season.

Back
Top Bottom