Max Lowe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The Sun reports that Reading and Barnsley have entered the race to sign Sheffield United's Max Lowe

(If Reading want Lowe use Lowe as part of deal for Swift now we have funds from Ramsdale fee)
Swift or josh Laurent or actually both

Alan Nixon saying Reading and Swansea trying to sign Lowe

It's all the poor boys interested!

Aren't Reading under Embargo?

Try the best to sell him.

Seems an obvious one to loan out, see what regular football at this level again, does for him. Bound to be a few takers.

Not watching but forest fans comments on Twitter say he’s having a great game, could be just what he needed.

So in a transfer, would you offer Robinson and Osborn for Max Lowe...

Suppose we're all entitled to an opinion but that's bonkers.

That would he a dreadful swap. J Robinson is dreadful, granted. But Osborn has shown far more than Max Lowe. He's weak as piss, unambitious in possession and poor positionally in defence. He looked our worst player most games last season in the PL.

That would he a dreadful swap. J Robinson is dreadful, granted. But Osborn has shown far more than Max Lowe. He's weak as piss, unambitious in possession and poor positionally in defence. He looked our worst player most games last season in the PL.
J. Robinson makes costly mistakes, sadly no denying. Give him his due yesterday though, didn't hide and made sure not to do same again. Foot through stuff defensive wise
and went up for corners to attempt to redeem himself.
Believe he is an honest genuine player though. May come good, or move on.

He had a good game and got an assist, still not convinced he will be any good for us though

The better Lowe does this, the better it is for Utd - his value increases for any potential sale or he becomes part of Utd's side. I think the former is more likely but it's good he's getting games and apparently doing well (although he gave the ball away 3 times in the 5 mins I saw of the game!)

If he does well there I think we should stand our ground with them for any deal for Lowe.

We should insist that if they want him, then they can have him on a free, provided that they also take Robinson off our hands too. Fairs fair.

If he does well there I think we should stand our ground with them for any deal for Lowe.

We should insist that if they want him, then they can have him on a free, provided that they also take Robinson off our hands too. Fairs fair.

Fair's fair?

They will want £5m to take those 2, £10m if you include Rooster Brewster.

Lowe wants to stay at Forest… fair play to him, how much do you think we could get for him?

I’m saying take the piss a bit if they went up instead of us.

£12m-£15m as he’s young, English and he’s the best rated defender in the league09AA7583-618D-480F-8862-150FD632595D.jpeg

Lowe wants to stay at Forest… fair play to him, how much do you think we could get for him?

£12m-£15m as he’s young, English and he’s the best rated defender in the leagueView attachment 132110
It’ll depend what happens with us I reckon and with Stevens don’t think he’s nailed on to leave

£12m-£15m as he’s young, English and he’s the best rated defender in the leagueView attachment 132110

Some players fit, others don't and move on.....Bogle has been a huge success, Max Lowe was quickly shipped out.....

Our squad is in for a major overhaul in the summer whichever division we are in so nothing is set in stone...we have loads of left-sided players but it is probably one of the areas that will cause Hecky the biggest headache as it requires work all the way through.

Davies is a loan, Lowe has been frozen out, RND doesn't look quite good enough and I would not be surprised if he moved on, Ozzy is at the end of his contract, Hourihane is a loan, Stevens is probably reaching/has reached the end, Fleck on his day is superb but also frustrating and JLT, although playing well at the moment can be a liability.......of those only JLT and Fleck will probably be around next year, plus Ozzy if we offer him a new deal.

Lowe is not a £12m played, Jesus. I'd have liked to have seen him around this side at this level and I think he could have contributed. Certainly seems to have impressed the Forest fans.

I would think £5m would seal it.

Lowe is not a £12m played, Jesus. I'd have liked to have seen him around this side at this level and I think he could have contributed. Certainly seems to have impressed the Forest fans.

That would be a poor offer. We paid £15mil in total for Bogle and Lowe.

We should be at least be asking for 7 to 8 Million with add-ons.

I don't

That would be a poor offer. We paid £15mil in total for Bogle and Lowe.

We should be at least be asking for 7 to 8 Million with add-ons.
We took advantage of Derby's financial situation and paid nowhere near £15m for Bogle and Lowe: I believe the up-front cost was in the region of £6-7m. We also paid more for Lowe in that double deal as Swindon had an interest in the Bogle fee.

We took advantage of Derby's financial situation and paid nowhere near £15m for Bogle and Lowe: I believe the up-front cost was in the region of £6-7m. We also paid more for Lowe in that double deal as Swindon had an interest in the Bogle fee.

You are right. We should ask Forest for £15million for Lowe.

Back
Top Bottom