Max Lowe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lowe is not a £12m played, Jesus. I'd have liked to have seen him around this side at this level and I think he could have contributed. Certainly seems to have impressed the Forest fans.

I would think £5m would seal it.
Bite their hands off for £5m.

He's never going to be close to a Prem player. Getting your money back is a blessing regarding failed transfers. £5m potentially covers that, including fees and salary.

He mentions that he's not had a bad day since he walked through the door there. He must have pulled his socks up then as he had plenty of bad days whilst he was getting ripped apart playing left back at the Lane. He wants to go, I'm sure most Blades wish him well but aren't really fussed about him, so let's see if we can do a deal. Bogle is the main one out of those two and why we spent the money. Lowe was just a make weight.

He mentions that he's not had a bad day since he walked through the door there. He must have pulled his socks up then as he had plenty of bad days whilst he was getting ripped apart playing left back at the Lane. He wants to go, I'm sure most Blades wish him well but aren't really fussed about him, so let's see if we can do a deal. Bogle is the main one out of those two and why we spent the money. Lowe was just a make weight.

Do you not think that being thrown into a side completely devoid of confidence, who we’re getting beat every single week, in a division above the one he’d played at previously, might just have played a part in his poor performances last season? We’ve seen over the last couple of months that a few who looked terrible last season still have something to offer, particularly when playing in a team on the up.

Personally, unless Forest or someone else are offering a very good amount, I’d like to see him come back and be given a real chance to prove himself here. Providing we’re still in this division next season. If we get promoted we should be looking for someone better.

Admittedly I've not seen much of him this season. But £5m sounds a lot. Especially in this new era.

Do Forest have that money for a let back?

Admittedly I've not seen much of him this season. But £5m sounds a lot. Especially in this new era.

Do Forest have that money for a let back?

Well we are not letting our players go for cheap.

I'd keep him on todays showing, might need him!

Picked up a knock today, from what I've gathered by reactions the past week or so regards how hes viewed he has done a fair job but frustrating them in the wingback sense because his deliveries in are very hit n miss as opposed to the threat carried on the opposite side by Djed Spence.

💰 💰 💰 isn't an issue there but they will be mindful of sailing close to the FFP parameters moving forwards to the summer.

Picked up a knock today, from what I've gathered by reactions the past week or so regards how hes viewed he has done a fair job but frustrating them in the wingback sense because his deliveries in are very hit n miss as opposed to the threat carried on the opposite side by Djed Spence.

💰 💰 💰 isn't an issue there but they will be mindful of sailing close to the FFP parameters moving forwards to the summer.
Out for 6 weeks possibly with the same injury.

I think he does yeah to be fair he’s barely played for us. Big dig at the derby fans there though that won’t have gone down well

Not keen on players doing the “bestest fans eva” bollocks. Deeply wanky.

He's probably just being honest though.
Our fans were pretty toxic whilst he was here and the atmosphere hasn't been particularly great this season either.
Meanwhile the Forest fans seem pretty excited by this season's side so perhaps this is reflected in the atmosphere there. Their fans and players seem to have taken to him too, whereas he got a load of stick here (mostly warranted).

"Best supporters I've ever played in front of"

Did he actually ever get to play in front of us?

Nah I’m 99% sure he didn’t.

Also, he’s not going to come out say Forest fans are shite, is he?

Footballers are taught to say things the fans want to hear.

He's probably just being honest though.
Our fans were pretty toxic whilst he was here and the atmosphere hasn't been particularly great this season either.
Meanwhile the Forest fans seem pretty excited by this season's side so perhaps this is reflected in the atmosphere there. Their fans and players seem to have taken to him too, whereas he got a load of stick here (mostly warranted).

He could be even more honest and realise that success and performance lead to positive experiences with fans, not some innate superiority in a club’s following.

I’d suggest Sunderland fans’ loyalty is beyond reproach, but I’d not like to be on that pitch when they’re getting rinsed at home again by Craptown Rovers. :)

Plenty have said it about us it’s the quickest way to get the fans to take to you tbh.

If one of ours was saying it whilst playing for Wednesday though it’d be a different kettle of fish and that’s effectively what Lowe’s doing. No skin off our nose but a bit of an afront for Derby

"Best supporters I've ever played in front of"

Did he actually ever get to play in front of us?
No. The closest he's been in games not played behind closed doors is as an unused sub twice: Burnley last season and Carlisle in the league cup this season.

Back
Top Bottom