BladesPod - latest episodes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Afternoon all, quick pod here with Roygbiv talking about our international Blades, Norwich (A) on Saturday, before trying to come up with some novel ways to "even the odds" for our game against Manchester City - including United being able to field players who've played for us in the last 20 years (hello Morgan Gibbs-White, Kyle Walker), players who've appeared at Wembley before being ineligible, City having to start an outfield player in goal, and a few more.

Thanks for listening!

Afternoon all, quick pod here with Roygbiv talking about our international Blades, Norwich (A) on Saturday, before trying to come up with some novel ways to "even the odds" for our game against Manchester City - including United being able to field players who've played for us in the last 20 years (hello Morgan Gibbs-White, Kyle Walker), players who've appeared at Wembley before being ineligible, City having to start an outfield player in goal, and a few more.

Thanks for listening!

Enjoyed the "alternative" preview of the semi-final. Had me chuckling 😆

Thanks for listening!

City have to play with 10 balloons tied to the bootlaces of each player?

Balloons have served us well against them in the past!

Thanks for listening!

Thanks for giving my optimism a boost for the Norwich away game.

I enjoyed the seminal humour involved with our prospects for the FA Cup semi final, but I’m already thinking of a Billy Sharp hat trick to close his final playing season with us. Legendary status and statue confirmed for him. 😊

Are you fellas doing a pod, to at least set us straight on the accusations from Deadbat that you didn’t even watch the game?! 😉

All will be revealed on Wednesday.

But no we didn't see it. Still tune in though as
I'm sure it will be jam packed with the usual witty quips and cracking anecdotes that you've come to expect

All will be revealed on Wednesday.

But no we didn't see it. Still tune in though as
I'm sure it will be jam packed with the usual witty quips and cracking anecdotes that you've come to expect

This is turning into the plot of Face/Off. Are me and Deadbat going to have to start talking about xG while wearing Colombia shirts?

Afternoon all, apologies for the late podcast, and apologies even more for the fact that neither of us actually saw the Norwich game live :D Naturally we don't spend too long on that, but talk about the bigger picture of a Blades win + Boro loss, as well as looking ahead to Good Friday and what could be a huge step towards promotion if the Blades can take care of business... Plus, some of our favourite follow-ups to our "evening the odds against Man City" section from the last episode.

Thanks as always for listening.

Eyup, just to let you know that we’re going to wait until after the Burnley game to record the next episode - family stuff etc today and a defeat at Burnley wouldn’t really change how Roy and I feel about Wigan (H) and our chances in general (1-3 points would obviously be delightful).

We’ll talk about both games then, cheers and enjoy the Easter weekend!

It’s after the Burnley game, c’mon chop chop.
I travel on the train to Rotherham every Wednesday for work and I love to listen to the pod.
Very disappointed 😔

Will listen later but just to say it’s appreciated lads, especially with your busy lives. Actually, I take 50% of that back. What the fuck is Roy even doing? Couldn’t even be arsed doing a view from Bumley

😉👍🏻 ❤️🤍
That mispelling of Burnley was accidental, though a part of me now does kinda like it

Hello all, hope you enjoyed the trip to Wembley if you went. Roygbiv and I have some quick reflections on the game / day here, as well as looking forward to West Brom when United can potentially finish the job and clinch promotion on our own pitch. Bring it on.

Cheers for listening and to everyone who said hello on Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom