BladesPod - latest episodes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To answer your early question, in 1982-3 we beat Wrexham, Cardiff and Newport, all 3 home games being 2-0 to us. That’s the only season we’ve ever played 3 Welsh teams in the same season before this one, I think.
Beautiful. Cheers for that, will try and remember to mention it on the next pod

To answer your early question, in 1982-3 we beat Wrexham, Cardiff and Newport, all 3 home games being 2-0 to us. That’s the only season we’ve ever played 3 Welsh teams in the same season before this one, I think.
Found another season: in 1951-2 we beat Swansea 5-0 and Cardiff 6-1 at home in the league, and Newport 2-0 in the FA Cup at home.

How do all, don't expect too many are keen to relive Wednesday night, but there's NO DAYS OFF for Roygbiv and I - although we do keep it short-and-bitter given that our next game is coming up in less than 24 hours time. Thanks if you do listen, appreciate it.

Cheers fellas! And happy birthday, Beans!

How do all, don't expect too many are keen to relive Wednesday night, but there's NO DAYS OFF for Roygbiv and I - although we do keep it short-and-bitter given that our next game is coming up in less than 24 hours time. Thanks if you do listen, appreciate it.

Happy Birthday!

Re long throws, I thought that Didzys goal from JLT’s throw in the Cup QF v Arsenal may have gone straight to him from the throw , but it cannoned off 2 Arsenal defenders in a typical piece of drippy Arsenal long throw defending.

I think your response to the Boro game was very measured. No need to panic yet. I don’t have a problem with the 3rd goal, but it is fair to say that their 2 second half goals both had a little bit of fortune about them, as you point out. Fine margins…

Beans Roygbiv alright mardy bums. I know you said didn't wanna look like skipping a pod after 1 loss... But is 2 in a row too unbearable to talk about?? 😜

85481e510e524780a9420b80164d2bce624fba3248ae2a39ff030aee4ee8b92b_1.jpg

Beans Roygbiv alright mardy bums. I know you said didn't wanna look like skipping a pod after 1 loss... But is 2 in a row too unbearable to talk about?? 😜

View attachment 154425

Sorry pal, it’s not mardiness related (promise), just got some family stuff to take care of this week so I’m not at home much. Fully intend to do an episode this week, see how it goes :D

Congrats mate, all the best to you and yours

Na na na na, she’s a blade and she’s a blade

(Unless she’s Reading, in which case we need words)

God damn it now I’ve seen your face as well - you don’t look like that in my head but I can’t un-see it now. Ruined, bloody ruined.

Congratulations to you and yours. Amazing times.

Thanks all, appreciate the kind words. Quite a week but everyone safe and well (and I think my wife and I have an understanding that children will support their local team, specifically my team).

Hopefully back podding in a few days.

Thanks all, appreciate the kind words. Quite a week but everyone safe and well (and I think my wife and I have an understanding that children will support their local team, specifically my team).

GLTTL with the lack of sleep! ;)

And many congratulations 🎉

Congrats mate! Awesome stuff. Hope you're all doing well. Enjoy the time with your new daughter 🙂

Many congrats Beans & Mrs Beans. Welcome to the wider Blades family baby Beans. x

Where’s the live pod from the birth?

“The baby is out but the flag has gone up, we’re all looking at the ref for a decision..”

I jest, congrats on your new addition Beans

Congratulations! The most costly, stressful, time consuming, sleep depriving, frustrating but absolutely best thing you'll ever do. Much Blades love to you all

Back
Top Bottom