Roy's View From... View From Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

About feckin time! :D

Aah nice. In fairness most give us a degree of credit albeit, and probably understandably, concentrate on their own shortcomings

“Arguably our worst performance since promotion and they just managed to win. They are fighting for survival that’s for sure."

Drinking this up. So bitter, so yummy.

So familiar

I wanted to save it until tomorrow when I'm sober, but couldn't resist.

What a massive surprise. They played badly and it was the worst game of football ever in the whole history of football.

Mardy southern bad loser twats.

Shithole-en-Peak fluke it again.

Suck it up Palace! You know we should've won at least 2-0. Truth is, we looked totally comfortable and they never looked like scoring. This had, imo, everything to do with our press and closing down and giving absolutely no respect. Fantastic boys, just a shame I have work tomorrow otherwise I'd be getting steamed tonight.

zzVZ9Yvxi5fW.gif

It's amazing how this limited, cobbled together bunch of championship nomads have played against 2 established galacticos, who both had their worst performances in the history of ever in the last couple of weeks.

Funny that, init?

It's the eternal mystery. Another team explains to us so sincerely how much better they are than us and then leaves the game trying to figure out why they were so bad today. We know it can't be that Sheffield United are any good, so how does it keep happening?

I think they are hurting. They were probably worse than a lot of teams we played last season. Zaha looked like he didn't want to be there and the Palace players were so lacking in effort that i almost felt for their travelling fans. We were better than some of their comments but that comes through disapointment at being outplayed and outfought all around the pitch. Early days but they look to be in trouble unless they put the effort in. Well done Blades today. We showed today we won't get pushed around.

Some fair and complimentary comments from some of them, but then the usual ones from the deluded few who seem to think they're Brazil 1970.
Rather than a team that hangs in there every year and has one good player(and he wants out).

Absolutely love this, ticks all the boxes. CPFC are a sham of a football club, one player team who could now not give a shit. These and Newcastle are down.

Back
Top Bottom