Roy's View From... View From Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Better team won today but they are nothing special

“Arguably our worst performance since promotion and they just managed to win. They are fighting for survival that’s for sure.” “Out-muscled and outfought by a team totally up for it.”

“Today has to be one of our worst performances in years against an extremely limited Sheffield United side”

“Worse performance I can recall for a long time . Passive , Pedestrian , no movement , no quality , out fought .”

“The club is a mess. What a shocking performance against an extremely average side.”

Well no surprises we have heard all this shite before in League one and the Championship let's hope the pattern continues. Well actually there are a few surprises not one of them said they prefer that lot in S6 and not one of them gives us any credit above being hard working and organised it's all about how bad they were.

Last edited:

I don't think we will get many plaudits from so called established premier fans especially from those darn sarf , I just get the feeling that past the usual top 8 teams there is a lot of self entitlement from these middle teams that think how dare we take points off them e.g. Blades didn't play well it was us played crap scenario :tumbleweed:

Crystal Place have this little club syndrome.....that’s why they’re angry, They wish they had our fanbase, stadium and history.

You’ll find the fans of the bigger clubs more humble.

8 minutes to say, he thought we were average and they needed to play with a better quality & tempo. Honestly some of these Vlogs are absolute garbage.

Also I am calling bullshit on him not being able to to get a ticket for the match. Didn't they fail to sell out their allocation and send some back?

“Arguably our worst performance since promotion and they just managed to win. They are fighting for survival that’s for sure.” “Out-muscled and outfought by a team totally up for it.”

Deja vu from when we got promoted from League One, fecking hell.

“Today has to be one of our worst performances in years against an extremely limited Sheffield United side”

"Limited"

“They were terrific today. Well organised, pressed with intensity won near all ariel duels, Hats off Chris Wilder

One Palace twat actually gave an accurate account of today’s game the rest really are a bunch of sad no hopers.

Cheers Roy

It's the eternal mystery. Another team explains to us so sincerely how much better they are than us and then leaves the game trying to figure out why they were so bad today. We know it can't be that Sheffield United are any good, so how does it keep happening?

If only there was a football expert that could shed some light on this. Where's Danny Murphy when you need him?

Cheers Roy expected nothing less from a bunch of Southern tossers

Worst game in premiership history eh
Over the years my attention span with Premiership games is twenty minutes.

Oof they were limited.

Tactic 1 - Lump it to Benteke
Tactic 2 - pray Zaha does something
Tactic 3 - try tactic 1 again

They had no ideas, no plan. Apart from Milojevic I have no idea of anyone of their MF can actually play because 90% of the time their giant CBs lumped it.

And as for any comments about us not being very good? 1 team tried to play, 1 team created chances, 1 team had a plan. If that's who Palace are I'll be devastated if we finish below them.

Hopefully that's a lesson for teams who think we defend like Norwich and we'll fold. Although to be fair, I take that back. Hopefully other teams are as inept and arrogant as Palace were today. Because we'll beat them comfortably as well

Cockney cunt struggled with the Wednesday/United problem didn't he?

Feel sorry for Crawley Town, I do.

Cheers Roy. Hope 'Wilf' fucks off and gets the team he deserves and Woy chucks his hat in. He deserves better too.

pommpey

“Arguably our worst performance since promotion and they just managed to win. They are fighting for survival that’s for sure."

Drinking this up. So bitter, so yummy.

So familiar

Little do they know, but that was us nowhere near our best. The hype, the nerves, the sense of the unknown, the feeling of being new to it all took quite a bit away from United.
So we ended up with a 60% United still being too much for them.

Two can play at this dismissive game, the cry baby southern twats

Cheers Roy.

They’re a bit unhappy aren’t they?😂.
Witnessing what they offered today😳. I really think they could struggle.
Also really think that Everton dodged a bullet by failing to sign zaha😳.
Watching him today was like seeing Martyn Woolford all over again🙄🙄. Ran around a bit with no end product🤣🤣.
Fantastic result today and a fabulous atmosphere😀. UTMB ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Seems again we have made a great side look Shit by playing unbelievably crap football and kicking it anywhere and not passing, having any iota of football knowledge and just lumping it up front... good old SUFC. Keep up the good work yooonited. Cheers Panch!!

Aah nice. In fairness most give us a degree of credit albeit, and probably understandably, concentrate on their own shortcomings

I think most of the fans criticising their own team only do it whilst comparing themselves to the shit thats just beaten them, and these are mostly no different.

Odd bit of praise and the rest is either backhanded compliments or petty “they’re still shit but we were shitter” type comments. Silly cockney wankers.

Nice stuff, weird one!

Oh joy! We are still just well organised and run around a lot and it's all down to the poor performance of these PL galacticos. Hope we continue reading these until May, be well safe by then.

Nice one Royston, always good to shit on the southern pussies.

Seems again we have made a great side look Shit by playing unbelievably crap football and kicking it anywhere and not passing, having any iota of football knowledge and just lumping it up front... good old SUFC. Keep up the good work yooonited. Cheers Panch!!

Last week Man City made West Ham look like Daggenham and Redbridge.

Same thing innit?

Even funnier when you read the arrogant, deluded comments from Roy’s pre-match view from. Particularly like the guy who rubbishes our over-lapping system and predicts an 8-2 win with Zaha scoring a hat-trick!

They are such a dull side. Absolutely zero creativity. How did they beat City with virtually the same midfield and forward line? Crazy.

To be honest, even allowing for the expected fan bitterness (come on, we all do it) I didn't think we played all that great either.

I thought we showed a lot of smarts, determination and some good stuff in patches but it was also important to get a good result and that was what was achieved.

We're not going to get a lot of credit, and to be honest, we're amongst a pile of clubs of moderate ability. But like everyone else I'll get a great deal of satisfaction if/when we ram it back down their throats.

With due derference to Roy I took the quotes below from another PL club's forum this evening - not a club either we or Palace have any rivalry with. I'd be interested to know if anyone can guess whose fans these are:

"I'd heard lots of good things about Sheffield United. That they had changed their style of play and now play good football. Looks like the same type of rough em up and kick him off the park type football to me. Not much finesse to their play."

"Exactly what I was thinking some thuggish tackling going on"

"I’m by no means a football snob, but this is no different to watching a championship game"

"Something quite Warnockesque about both these teams. Everyone putting some kind of shift in. McBurnie £20m? Ok"

"Palace are crap Sheffield United kicked them all over the park but they didn't show any fight at all"

"Villa are the new Fulham, Sheff u the new Cardiff . Will just spend all season kicking people and time wasting with 25 to go"

Back
Top Bottom