Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Crystal Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

tHeyR'e gOinG tO brEaK dErby'S reCoRd!!!!1111

As shit as things are right now I am so bored of hearing this

Just read all those and there's not much point in us turning up. Who'd have thought that a decent away win at Leeds and staying up again, would make Palace as good as Man City?

Perhaps we should just hand over the 3 points and use the time to have a training session with the new lads.

Cheers Roy, have you identified your two or three games not to do an after match view from yet, or are you waiting till we get banjaxed by someone?

Just a run of the mill Prem outfit love us to aspire to that though

NICE ONE ROYSTON, very good to reading the pre match VIEW FROM again, seems like forever!!
All best for the season ahead to you and to all, let's atleast put up a fight Blades!!!

COYRAWW!!!

tHeyR'e gOinG tO brEaK dErby'S reCoRd!!!!1111

As shit as things are right now I am so bored of hearing this
We won't. We have enough fight in us and with the squad (even now) we'll get to 20 points. If we get some astute signings between now and end of August, that could add another 15-20 points.

Ever the optimist

“In their shoes, Palace would be the last team I’d want opening game. If we play like we did against Lyon, We’ll be too good for them. Ayew will play a blinder and score. Comfortable win.“

As far as the first bit is concerned, they're actually right here, just not in the way that they think.

Finding out you've got Crystal Palace as your opening Premier League fixture is the football equivalent of getting a Lynx Africa gift-set for Christmas.

You sure those comments were from Palace? I reckon you just pretended and anonymised comments from here. Lazy lazy lazy!!

“I can see us giving Sheff Utd a ‘welcome back to the Prem’ footballing lesson.”

I'm less than confident about this season, but a footballing lesson from Palace? They've gone too far.

✅ Overly cocky fans
✅ Historically tinpot club
✅ Chatting shit, ready to get banged

Despite that (!) I can see perfectly why they would think that from the outside looking in.

Hopefully Vini plays, slices Eze in two early doors and it's off you fuck back to one of the more shitty parts of London, empty handed.

I won't be putting any money on it, mind you 😉

Fair enough comments really. Don't think they are over cocky in the current situation.
If the crowd really gets behind the team and gives the new lads a leg up, we have a glimmer of hope, just avoid a battering.

“In their shoes, Palace would be the last team I’d want opening game. If we play like we did against Lyon, We’ll be too good for them. Ayew will play a blinder and score. Comfortable win.“

As far as the first bit is concerned, they're actually right here, just not in the way that they think.

Finding out you've got Crystal Palace as your opening Premier League fixture is the football equivalent of getting a Lynx Africa gift-set for Christmas.
They are indeed right up there as the most least exciting opposition you could pick out.

They are the Premier League equivalent of beige.

I am proud to say, that it gives me great pleasure, to open this season's official "View From", in the time honoured tradition.....

Cheers Panchero!

Hamer potentially in, and Roy’s views can only mean one thing, footys back! actually excited for tomorrow now⚔️

Like the comment about Sky !!

Cheers Roy, its possible that you might be able to just cut and paste this for most of our games this season. Thing is, you never know and as they say 'Pride before a fall'. That said it's easy to understand how they have arrived at those comments, but maybe 24 hours is a long time in football.

“I can see us giving Sheff Utd a ‘welcome back to the Prem’ footballing lesson.”

I'm less than confident about this season, but a footballing lesson from Palace? They've gone too far.
Brentford fans said this almost word-for-word when we got back up to the Championship. We beat them 1-0, and they finished a place above us.
They are probably right in what they have said but would love us to turn them over. They seem incredibly confident despite having that melted novelty owl candle in charge again.

Ooh they're dead smug/arrogant. Perfect. I smell a true underdog performance tomorrow. With all that's happened over the past few weeks, Hecky will have them fired up. Slimane debut goal I reckon. Thunderbastard from the edge of the box...
that would be nice

Palace have a big problem they don’t know how we will line and play.

we don’t so they won’t know

blades win always

Thanks Roy. Confidence there from that lot, hopefully nicely misplaced.
All I know is that I'm a little bit excited now.

Back
Top Bottom