Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"There is the possibility that, following a win against Sheffield, Roy will leave, going out on a high to cement his legacy.However, given he appears to have no other interests outside football, I suspect he will soldier on regardless.”

Hang on, are they on about their manager or our View From coming to an end?!

I like the last bit, where they realise that Roygbiv doesn't have much of a life outside football, so he'll probably just carry on for a bit longer...
To be fair he does watch a bit of old TV too.

Not a very confident lot

They obviously don’t know JLT and whose that anti virus guy

Thanks Roy

It's interesting how fans turn on a manager. Zero patience know it alls. What are they expecting considering their squad and spending power. Top 6?

I found myself wandering off in my head,into Roy’s boring life film noir style,
feeding the ducks,perusing old scrap books,de fluffing his suit for funerals and stinking of moth balls.

Thanks Roy.

As down as they are about their own team, & as poor as we have been thus far, even they have noticed we have improved under Wilder. A good start for us & their fans may turn on them, so I do see us with a chance of a win here.

Wish I had every other fanbase's confidence in our set pieces but unfortunately I've actually seen them.

Never seen what all the fuss was about Woy, average manager.
Looked up his career, been a lucky boy our Woy. Under average manager, 24 managerial appointments in 43 years, ducker & diver, seh no more, nudge nudge, wink wink.
Despite that, feel Palace have an all round better quality of players so expect at best a draw.
'Tis the Hope that Kills ya.
Thank you Roy.
Wear's Emojs gone, on strike are they the little bar stewards.

I found myself wandering off in my head,into Roy’s boring life film noir style,
feeding the ducks,perusing old scrap books,de fluffing his suit for funerals and stinking of moth balls.
That’s my idea of heaven - only I can’t afford a suit . Have to make do with denim high waisters and a snake belt

Is Ali McBudgie fit for this one, or can we expect another start for Phil Asala?

Thanks Roy. I probably shouldn't, but almost feel sorry for Hodgson. He's probably wanting us to win so he can fuck off and leave these twats to their delusions of grandeur.

Back
Top Bottom