Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Crystal Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When Steve Coppell brings his Palace side tomorrow we won’t even give that Ian Wright a sniff.

But we need to get on that ginger lad, Hopkins as he can hit them from distance

Just play a back 5 tomorrow. A draw would be a good result with barely any midfield or attack. Palace want to counter, so don't let them.

Walk away happy if we get a point on the board.

Just play a back 5 tomorrow. A draw would be a good result with barely any midfield or attack. Palace want to counter, so don't let them.

Walk away happy if we get a point on the board.
Been away the last few weeks so not seen too much, but yeah this would be a good tactic. Just leave Berge, because he's shite in the air up top alongside Ndiaye to cause all sorts of problems up top as we punt it long.

Soz Roy, I appreciate all your hard work, but I’m simply not interested what any of these self entitled Premier league wankers have to say about my beloved club…Until we start winning of course.

“They’ve got problems apparently, they’ve sold their two best players “

Ahh the first of 38 posts saying these 3 points are easy pickings … let’s hope we get off to a flier ⚔️

I hope that there's an outbreak of norovirus in the away end and the entitled cockney wankstains spend the return journey projectile vomiting and shitting all over each other.

No worries, Anel will put Eze in his pocket, Osula's first goal, one of our new midfield trio will score, 2-0 blades, Sky pundits in meltdown! Yippee! Here we go. Cheers Roy

Back
Top Bottom